PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Imagio ROMs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94741)

GreenScrew 11-05-2009 08:55 AM

Imagio ROMs

I got the TP2 for my son and was excited when the Imagio came out because it was more sleek and I didn't need the keyboard. I'm jealous now seeing some of the ROMs being cooked for the TP2. What is the difference between the TP2 and the Imagio that explains why we're not seeing any cooked ROMs?

blazingwolf 11-05-2009 09:05 AM

Re: Imagio ROMs

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgrauch (Post 1300400)
I got the TP2 for my son and was excited when the Imagio came out because it was more sleek and I didn't need the keyboard. I'm jealous now seeing some of the ROMs being cooked for the TP2. What is the difference between the TP2 and the Imagio that explains why we're not seeing any cooked ROMs?

There is no HSPL yet. Once cmonex and the others get the chance to work on it then a bunch of ROMs will start popping up.

t0adman 11-05-2009 11:38 AM

I think it's just a matter of release date and time to get a crack to the community. It sounds like cmonex is working or will be working on the Imagio. I look forward to flashing new ROMs since this is my first WinPhone.

deadwrong03 12-17-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazingwolf (Post 1300409)
There is no HSPL yet. Once cmonex and the others get the chance to work on it then a bunch of ROMs will start popping up.

why cant the imagio use the same unlocker as the tp2?

maxtcee 12-17-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazingwolf (Post 1300409)

bw you still rocking an omnia also are you planinng on getting an imagio

rolandroland 12-17-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadwrong03 (Post 1420642)

different locks need different keys

Americanmetal 12-17-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadwrong03 (Post 1420642)

Different hardware

Ride33 12-17-2009 11:02 PM

what is a rom?

fwaits 12-18-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ride33 (Post 1421771)
what is a rom?

Read-Only Memory. It's basically the software image that is burned onto the phone that contains all files in its makeup. From the O/S, to the apps, drivers, etc. It's like taking a snapshot of your PC hard drive and burning it onto a new drive in a new computer. As long as the hardware in that PC is compatible with the drivers and software on the image it works, otherwise it may have issues.

dedi2034 12-18-2009 12:37 AM

I just have a question......I've put different cabs and such on my phone......and it has messed up my wallaper and other settings...I then had to do a hard reset on it to get it back to factory settings because the programs would not uninstall....When the phone boots up.......it says......SLP unlocked.....then preceeds to apply the factory software.....What does this mean? At that moment the phone is unlocked or what? Sorry to be so stupid...I flashed my touch pro many times.....and cant remember seeing that.......thanks