PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: New Mod on Imagio

thanks for reminding me to do this when i get my tp2 tomorrow
Old 11-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Ahe
N00b
Pocket PC: IMAGIO,TP2,DIAMOND
Carrier: CHINA TELECOM

Ahe is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Ahe

Perfect!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dbigdawg is becoming a great contributor

Why not just use Clean RAM, SSK Resources and Soft Reset in SPB Mobile Shell 3.5? Better GUI, never remove your battery cover and no drilling holes in your phone?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

daroga is just getting started

Save for when it's locked up, can't you also just power it off and back on? Or is that different than a soft reset?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:00 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

lol you know so far I haven't had any lock ups on my TP2, but this isn't a bad idea. Having to take the battery cover off is gonna be a pain, and I know it'll happen at least once given how many times I used it with the tp1.

Did they put the button under the battery cover because defective TP's and diamonds were getting back to them broken at the reset button from too much use?

Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

how do you do this ? now that i have the tp2 this is annoying when installing cabs/changing registry edits and you have to soft reset. i usually mess stuff up so i need to know how to do this exactly.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

KnightlyScribe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to KnightlyScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Canyon View Post
I was sick of trying to pull the damn thing off when the memory usage would get too high and I was on the crapper and about flipped my phone into the toilet while trying to pry the cover off. I saw that it really didn't matter if it was sealed so I put a 3/32" hole there. It was hard to line up and it was not perfectly centered, since it was on the curved edge of the phone but it was plenty close to hit the reset. It is fairly unnoticeable and function far outweighs the aesthetics.
TM-freakin-I geesh!!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

To remove the cover easily take your stylus and pry up in the stylus hole, run your finger nail around the cover, it will come right off. A few time doing this it will get easier

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Old 11-13-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Phil Canyon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
To remove the cover easily take your stylus and pry up in the stylus hole, run your finger nail around the cover, it will come right off. A few time doing this it will get easier
And the slot will gouge up more and the little plastic flanges will eventually break off. I am complete happy with the little barely noticeable hole. It has been so useful already. One day I had to soft reset my phone about 5 times in ten minutes, it was well worth putting the hole in it.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Phil Canyon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
how do you do this ? now that i have the tp2 this is annoying when installing cabs/changing registry edits and you have to soft reset. i usually mess stuff up so i need to know how to do this exactly.
I used a drill and marked as close as I could to the resets location. Drill very slowly and start with 1/8th drill bit then go to a 3/32 or what ever size would allow you to easily reset. I would take your time and you should be fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio