PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone know how to turn off Quick GPS notification

This only happens when I plug the Imagio to computer, but when I first connect I get a QuickGPs popup regarding that the Cradle is not connected. Is there anyway for this to not show up anymore. How do I get ride of this notifcation.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Anyone know how to turn off Quick GPS notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
This only happens when I plug the Imagio to computer, but when I first connect I get a QuickGPs popup regarding that the Cradle is not connected. Is there anyway for this to not show up anymore. How do I get ride of this notifcation.
Run quickgps and then click menu then option untick the activesync item

Last edited by keithdupont; 11-03-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yup thats what I just figure out, it was driving me nuts.

The only thing left that I can find a fix for is why I get the random word "Messaging" on the top left corner. It comes and freezes the clock and wont go away until I touch the Imagio. Then the clock shows the updated time. I wish it wouldnt do this. Do you see this at all.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Do you just press X to close out the Inbox or do you hold it down until it closes? If you are simply pressing it once, it minimizes to the background and perhaps it pops to the front inadvertently sometimes when checking mail and such. I always Press and hold to close the messaging app all the way out when I'm done with it and I don't see this.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I have mine set to just press X and close in the task manager config section. What do you have yours set to?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

I'm set to "End programs by tapping and holding "X"".
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I changed it to that and I think it might be fix. Will let it be till tomorrow morning to see if the stupid word "Messaging" comes back and stays.

Thanks for the suggestion.

P.S. I just thanked you also
Old 11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nope didnt work, still see the random "Messaging" word which wont disappear unless I touch the screen.

Are you using outlook, I am using gmail and maybe that is the problem. Is there a setting that you think I should be changing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio