PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blue Theme with Background 4 all - Landscape *

Here it is, Of course you can change the background to your liking for all pages in the settings tab. I just took the manilla files that briannowicki posted and modified the homescreen a little to fix the clock and logo deal. Here are some screenshots as well and download. Many of the items were taken from here and xda developers site, just mixing alot of it together. I hope this helps the Imagio owners know what works and what doesn't. I don't have the software to make a cab. If you don't know how to copy to the root directory just copy all of the files in my windows folder to your windows folder. I am not taking credit for making these items, I simply spent alot of time trying to find things that will work on the Imagio TF3D version. I would gladly give credit to those who made the cabs, I just can't locate where most of them came from.

Just Copy all of the manilla files to windows directory, I placed all of them in a windows folder so you can copy the whole folder to device. makes it alot easier. Then of course soft reset the device.

If you like my work hit the thanks button

New Slider Icons and Blue Bottom Slider Bar

Landscape now works with my theme, just install the landscape patch and it will work as long as you have done the TF3D reg edit from this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92385

There is a cab here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=66

Last edited by keithdupont; 01-08-2010 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work
Re: Blue Them with Background 4 all pages

I almost pooped myself I was so excited when I saw this keithdupont! Thanks for all your digging and compiling and manipulating. I wish I had the know-how to craft a package like this.

Do I need to worry about existing manilas or can I just put these in the windows dir and soft reset and make my friends jealous?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I copied the windows folder that you made into the windows directory and did a soft reset, but nothing changed. Did I do something wrong.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

forgot to mention that it asked me if I wanted to overwrite and I said yes to all
Old 11-14-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
forgot to mention that it asked me if I wanted to overwrite and I said yes to all
You're gonna wanna just copy the manilas out of the Windows folder he created dont actually copy the actual file in the windows folder. it probably created another windows folder in your main windows folder. so delete that to avoid confusing if there is one in there. then copy the manilas from his folder only and move those into the windows directory. that should fix it.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

trying now. no luck all the other tabs have a gray background

actually something changed on the home page because no I have color icons next to Call History & Calendar, right under the date.

I dont believe these two icons were in color previously. Did you do this, if so I kinda likey

Last edited by slumpey326; 11-15-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 480x800; XV6975; Window Mobile 6.5 Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326
I copied the windows folder that you made into the windows directory and did a soft reset, but nothing changed. Did I do something wrong.
If you copy the whole folder, copy it to the root, like c drive on a desktop. The idea was to keep from having to select multiple files.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I believe that is what I did. I used resco explorer and copied all of your manila files that you did and put them in the windows folder that was on the Imagio. It asked me if I wanted to overright and I said yes.

Am I missing something here, is there another Windows folder on the Imagio.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

maybe someone else can try this also..
Old 11-15-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Blue Them with Background 4 all pages *** Fixed***

I think there were a couple of manila files missing from the zip, sorry guys. It has been updated now. Copy the whole windows folder to the root directory called device say yes to the overwriting. Again sorry about the missing files.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio