PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not an official forum without Home Screens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
Can you post a step by step with links for your workaround? I have never even heard of HDWalls.... So the taskbar works and is safe? I am tired of hard resets.
And for others, ive posted this link in a couple different posts already but incase some havent found this yet.. this is 100% working BG4All tabs and its HQ! no more distortion off wallpaper on other tabs.. im runnin it on my phone looks amazing, just copy manilas into windows file from .zip

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93906

Old 11-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

which zip file should we copy exactly, there are 6 of them on the thread.

Also, Where in windows do we copy it to? What program did you use to move the files?

Last edited by slumpey326; 11-12-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Actually, it doesn't. On my Imagio it removes the wallpaper completely and a wallpaper cannot be set, and it changes my operator text to T-Mobile instead of Verizon.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: VERIZON

ewatson660 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to ewatson660

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
here is my newest look

awesome!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Actually, it doesn't. On my Imagio it removes the wallpaper completely and a wallpaper cannot be set, and it changes my operator text to T-Mobile instead of Verizon.

me too, just had to do a hard reboot. I am just going to wait until I find a cab that works for sure for the Imagio to fix the wallpaper.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

I actually backed up the manila files it replaces. I have them here if you want them next time
Old 11-12-2009, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Post some backgrounds and I can do a few for you guys who can't figure out HDwalls. It is not that difficult. If you can't figure it out, post 480 x 800 wallpaper here and I can do some. Not a lot of extra time right now. Here are three, use the jpg for the home and today screens. The cab will change the rest of the tf3d pages except start menu. I use the program tab fix so it does change that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HD Walls.zip (704.3 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
which zip file should we copy exactly, there are 6 of them on the thread.
Also, Where in windows do we copy it to? What program did you use to move the files?
I am using VZW Imagio- This zip worked for me perfectly..HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock-weather activator without landscape-stretched landscape.zip

And I used total commander, your gonna wanna grab that program its great and has a reg editor in it. Copy directly to /Windows folder(After backing up)--Sprite Backup is a good thing to use.

Quote:
This means you probably didnt look into what link was for carriers Sorry i didnt post the one i used before...

Quote:
I actually backed up the manila files it replaces. I have them here if you want them next time
Always good to back up files no matter what theme/change you're making =D>

Last edited by briannowicki; 11-12-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Wrong quote.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

That is the exact cab I used, and it does not work. There are no different cabs for different carriers. It says directly in the thread that it is for manila 2.1, the Imagio comes stock with manila 2.0.8937.1

Maybe you are using a custom ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
It works fine on MightyRom and yes you can change the wallpaper thru the settings tab without any problems.

It should work with any carrier or rom running the 2.1 manila with the weather clock.
Show us screenshots of landscape mode?

Last edited by y0himba; 11-12-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X

sensatti is becoming a great contributor

Here's mine currently. Still waiting for a custom taskbar for cdma that shows 3g icon instead of EV heh. Would really like to find a working bg4all tabs as everyone I try whether a cab or copying the manila files has had some type of issue.

Shot at 2009-11-12

Shot at 2009-11-12

Shot at 2009-11-12

Shot at 2009-11-12

Shot at 2009-11-12

Last edited by sensatti; 11-12-2009 at 10:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio