PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

philk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio won't read my memory card!

so far this is the only prob i'm having since i've got the phone figured out. The phone was reading my memory car fine... whiche was an 8gb card from my storm and ha alot of files saved to it. now it will not read the card at all so i cant get pics music or anything. whats the deal with this anyone know how to help me or have the same problem? thanks for any help.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: Imagio won't read my memory card!

Will your computer read the card? If it can then you have a phone issue. Hard reset will fix that, but if it is a corupt card then you will need to re-format it.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

philk is a n00b

the card works in everything but my phone and a window pops up when i turn my phone on asking if i want to configure the card to my phone which will erase all the files on it... if i click yes or no it still wont read the card it will say the card was successfully configured tho. and it was working on the phone now none of my pics or files are showing up
Old 10-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philk View Post
the card works in everything but my phone and a window pops up when i turn my phone on asking if i want to configure the card to my phone which will erase all the files on it... if i click yes or no it still wont read the card it will say the card was successfully configured tho. and it was working on the phone now none of my pics or files are showing up
Sounds like a phone issue if the card works in everything else. If you had a extra card or know someone with a card, you could see if your phone will read it (theirs).Then it would be a card issue (corrupt) and just re-format from your PC. I would start by doing a hard reset. If you want you could copy all the file from the card to your computer and then re-fomat the card and see if the phone will now recognize the card. The easiest would be to just backup and reset.

Last edited by Reef48; 10-23-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

philk is a n00b

well i put the card in my wifes phone and it said card cant be read due to fatal errors.... man that makes me mad it worked fine i took the phone to verizon to get contacts switched and it didnt work after that.... maybe they switched it i dunno damn it
Old 10-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philk View Post
well i put the card in my wifes phone and it said card cant be read due to fatal errors.... man that makes me mad it worked fine i took the phone to verizon to get contacts switched and it didnt work after that.... maybe they switched it i dunno damn it
Use MyPhone or ActiveSync to backup and then do a hard reset. This will fix your issue. Strange things happen. It is a pain in the ***

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio