PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   HD & Imagio? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91402)

eastside770 10-19-2009 09:38 PM

HD & Imagio?

Since the imagio is the cdma verison of the HD.Then do any of the cabs and software work on the imagio?Like HD Tweak?

KilgoreBA 10-19-2009 09:46 PM

Re: HD & Imagio?

HD Tweak will function but I would be careful as to what you use it for. Anything that messes with your actual phone/data/GPS settings could cause you to have to Hard Reset your phone.

As for some of the other features of HD Tweak such as Bluetooth, Security, Volume Control, Lock, Title Bar, Camera, Startup, Internet Explorer, HTC Applications, Diary, and GSensor- these will work fine. Just be careful what you tweak. As you said, GSM and CDMA are quite different.

Pretty much any software made for the HD will work, as long as it doesn't mess with your actual phone/data/GPS Settings. Also, most software that is made for WVGA screens works really well. Hopefully I answered your questions.

eastside770 10-19-2009 09:55 PM

yeah it does but im just ready to get all this verizon stuff off here.if i used total commandor to delete some stuff would i gain memory?

KilgoreBA 10-19-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastside770 (Post 1247296)
yeah it does but im just ready to get all this verizon stuff off here.if i used total commandor to delete some stuff would i gain memory?

If it allows you. Sometimes Total Commander will let you and sometimes it won't. I honestly would wait for the Hard SPL Unlocker. Then, you can pretty much put almost nothing on your ROM and have way more memory.

eastside770 10-20-2009 01:40 AM

yeah i know.im sitting back waitin on the hardspl.Bc they day i got my tilt 2 i flashed it.cant wait to flash this one

KilgoreBA 10-20-2009 03:49 PM

Remember though, the Hard SPL Unlocker may take longer or may never be released, as this phone is only on Verizon. Hopefully Cmonex and the rest of the Hard SPL team will have the time to make an unlocker for the Imagio. I know there are a lot of people here and at XDA-Developer.com that are ready to pony up donations for it.

santod 10-21-2009 12:02 AM

Sprint is getting it soon also, as the Diamond 2.

lafester 10-21-2009 12:02 AM

Looks like we're up after TP2.

Check out the upgrades section :)

lafester 10-21-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santod (Post 1250428)
Sprint is getting it soon also, as the Diamond 2.

link?

i know they made a test rom cause conflipper was pretty sure it was coming awhile back. is it going to be a whitestone or cdma topaz?

eastside770 10-21-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafester (Post 1250429)
Looks like we're up after TP2.

Check out the upgrades section :)

i know right thats great news!!