PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

forevr5688 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TV Out. Can it be done?

I really like this phone but I would like it even better if it had TV Out capability. I have the TV Out cable that I used with my Touch Pro 2 but only the audio works. Is there a hack to get the Imagio to be able to use TV Out?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work
Re: TV Out. Can it be done?

That sucks I hope they can figure that out.. Should be possible.. Try this cab.. Hopefully it works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=486916&page=2
Old 10-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

forevr5688 is a n00b

I modified the registry key and installed the TVoutPopUp cab but I still couldn't get it to work with the HTC video cable. I am not sure if I am missing anything.

Anyone else get this to work?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Whit100
Carrier: VzW

nroughan is a n00b

Ive tried the above hack - audio out works on the imagio yet i dont believe the functionality has been enabled. Explanation in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=507995

quote - which I believe were taken from a HTC Support rep "While its essentially the same hardware in the Diamond2 and Pro2, and TV out is a function of the Qualcomm chipset, not all of the pins connecting to the chipset may be connected through to the extUSB port in the same way. " Imagio (whit100) has the same chip as the Diamond 2 and the Pro 2.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

forevr5688 is a n00b

That's too bad. I may be going back to the TP2 then.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

anyone try nuetvout?
i don't have a cable so i can't test.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nueTVOut-102-v1.0-pack.zip (456.7 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

fdebaca is a n00b

I have both the HTC video cable and the 3.5mm video /audio cable. I have tried the two methods that are in this thread (nuetvout and TVout cab) and all I get is audio. Any other suggestions/ideas???
Old 10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try this its untested as I'm at work and don't have my touchpro1 adapter nor my ipod 3.5mm cable. The imagio was missing the tvoutsetting.exe & cpl and the htctvoutpopup.exe. I cabbed up the files from the Rhodium_W. You may need the nuetvout cab too if you arent using offcial htc cable. Please post working or not. BTW I'm working hard on a rom kitchen for PPCK for Imagio I should have it done in a few days and cmonex is working on a hardspl for us.

Also I've been tryin to get the worldcard BCR to work but it seems its not compatible so far with the 5mp camera from imagio nor is in included in any topaz roms I've seen.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Drellisdee Imagio_TVOUT.cab (196.6 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris

ruslan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
BTW I'm working hard on a rom kitchen for PPCK for Imagio I should have it done in a few days and cmonex is working on a hardspl for us.
thanks, I like ppck interface and patiently waiting.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Try this its untested as I'm at work and don't have my touchpro1 adapter nor my ipod 3.5mm cable. The imagio was missing the tvoutsetting.exe & cpl and the htctvoutpopup.exe. I cabbed up the files from the Rhodium_W. You may need the nuetvout cab too if you arent using offcial htc cable. Please post working or not. BTW I'm working hard on a rom kitchen for PPCK for Imagio I should have it done in a few days and cmonex is working on a hardspl for us.

Also I've been tryin to get the worldcard BCR to work but it seems its not compatible so far with the 5mp camera from imagio nor is in included in any topaz roms I've seen.
Kickass, glad to hear confirmation that this phone is being worked on for unlocking. I saw the HardSPL placeholder post and am psyched to hear people are definitely working on it. Thanks much!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio