PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZN

the_passenger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My IMAGIO!!!

I got mine on Friday. My only complain so far is that the back cover is a pain in the a$$ to open. Stupid design if you ask me since the reset switch & the microSD card are behind the cover. My fingers are hurt because I've been trying to open it. fnck it.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

wickedwheels is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnzchrmg View Post
Changing the value in AutoRotation to 0 under HKCU/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor seems to have done the trick. All screens everywhere rotate now.
That didn't seem to work for me. Can you walk me through that?
Old 10-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

What version of TouchFLO is installed on the phone?
Old 10-11-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
What version of TouchFLO is installed on the phone?
2.0.38937.1 according to the settings menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_passenger View Post
I got mine on Friday. My only complain so far is that the back cover is a pain in the a$$ to open. Stupid design if you ask me since the reset switch & the microSD card are behind the cover. My fingers are hurt because I've been trying to open it. fnck it.
Agreed... It really is a lot harder than it should be. Just a minor flaw though, and something I can easily overlook compared to how great the rest of the phone is.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Weird, the TP2 (sprint anyway) shows 2.1.38416.1. I thought since it was shipping with WM6.5, it would at least have 2.5 on it.

Last edited by electronicrice; 10-11-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:18 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Weird, the TP2 (sprint anyway) shows 2.1.38416.1. I thought since it was shipping with WM6.5, it would at least have 2.5 on it.
Not sure why they went with 2.0, i wonder if theres landscape support on it for the imagio?
Can anyone test out if manila will work in landscape?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO touch 2
Carrier: verizon

falkien is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwheels View Post

I second that!

I am running touch flo version 2.0.38937.1, I am also on verizon. Are newer versions easy to install?

Last edited by falkien; 10-11-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Lurker

prnzchrmg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
is changescreen better then gyrator2?
I may try your reg edit as gyrator2 sometimes turns itself off.

also looking for a way to kill the tv icon. maybe i'll look through the registry and see if i can find anything.
I haven't used gyrator2, but change screen worked prefectly for me.

-mt
Old 10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Lurker

prnzchrmg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwheels View Post
Hmm, all I did was download the ChangeScreen cab and installed it. Then I made my SMSChat program (from VITO) an exception and picked the two ways I wanted it to be able to rotoate. After that, SMS Chat worked fine, but it seemed I would have to list every application as an exception to get them to rotate.

On the General tab on ChangeScreen I set the default to the first two check boxes. Second, I Changed the value in AutoRotation to 0 (from 1) under HKCU/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor. From that point on, every application on my phone rotates. I am not sure if it's a combination of these steps that did it, or what. But, it's been working flawlessly ever since. Hope this helps.

-mt

Last edited by prnzchrmg; 10-13-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnzchrmg View Post
Changing the value in AutoRotation to 0 under HKCU/Software/HTC/HTCSENSOR/GSensor seems to have done the trick. All screens everywhere rotate now.

I left ChangeScreen installed because it allows me to decide which way the screen rotates per app.

I didn't see rotation as an assignable action to hard buttons, but I am happy with the way things are working now. Thanks for the suggestion.

How do I make these changes with my Imaigo. Do I have to download some sort of registry editer, if so which one (free that is) and what steps do I take to install it?

also where is the change screen cab..

Last edited by slumpey326; 10-14-2009 at 10:29 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio