PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

desertwrangler is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Imagio wont unlock

Having an issue with the Hard SPL unlocker, I can go through all the steps and the phone gets to the point where the status bar is at 0% and then it just stays there and does not thing, then I get an error message (I think 246) that takes me through the steps to unlock manually. From there it gets to the status bar at 0% and freezes. I have waited an hour or more. We have to remove the battery and reboot the phone

I am using Windows 7, and the phone has WM 6.5; we have checked the radio version and it is the latest. The computer is connected to the internet and the phone is synced to the computer.

Any ideas?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

cmonex will be along shortly.....
Old 04-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

desertwrangler is a n00b
Re: HTC Imagio wont unlock

Error message is 262 not 246
Old 04-25-2011, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Axim X51v, Tilt, 8525 VX6900, Imagio
Carrier: AT&T & Verizon

jadesse is becoming a great contributor

There haven't been a lot of issue with Hard SLP. I would try re-downloading & trying again. You might also try using an XP machine.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

desertwrangler is a n00b

Thanks and that is exactly what we did with the same results; we evan went as far as completely unsyncing the phone from the computer and then re-establish the connection as a new device thinking that it could be something to do with the link with the phone and accounts on computer.

I do use active sync when connecting to the computer is that the correct way of linking?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

if you mean you're getting error 262 in Automatic flash mode, check out the USB troubleshooting tips in the Hard-SPL post.

if it is something else, let me know

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

desertwrangler is a n00b

I went through all of the USB trouble-shooting; I also made sure that I was doign all as an administrator as well as trying to run in manual mode. When I try to run the file that it tell us to run on the phone the phone just locks up and does nothing. I know that the phone is sync'ed and connected to the computer. I also tried to run everything on another system: onr bring windows 7 like my laptop and one on an XP system.

Any advice.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b

Had the same issue today on a replacement phone. Used up the Auto button on the old dead one. Went with the tri-color boot and the manual button this time. tried several different times. all ended in the recovery screen and removing the battery to reboot the phone. 2 different USB cables and 2 different ports. Win7 laptop. Had no issues unlocking the old phone. I ran out of tinker time today, but was going to try to flash from the SD next chance I get. Don't know if that works on unlockers or just the Chefs' ROMs.

Any chance VZW updated the phones lately?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

desertwrangler is a n00b

Verizon must have updated phones; my was replaced at the end of November.. Let me know if you have any luck. I tried everything I could fine.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

SD flash won't work for Hard-SPL'ing.

desertwrangler, let's make completely sure here, in Automatic mode what is the exact error text (quote it word by word if possible). also, what is the ROM version on this phone?

ProfEngr, you should use Auto mode, if it tells you that you used up your attempts then send a ticket to us at support.htc-unlocks.com to fix that issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio