PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Xenovann

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Need software upgrade tweak.exe for any rom!

Hey you know that update utility that everyone uses to unock their device? It says automatic or manual flash-for people with connection errors?

Can I get a software upgrade for a rom with a manual option like that? Any will do, just give me a working rom for my phone and opera so I can just cab another one on.

(phone stuck on htc screen, got it to the bootloader screen and is recognized by windows device manager but not windows mobile device center or any roms I try to put on it)

(asking for a manual because I can still use the update utility and it gets thru and re opens my phone but nothing else can sync with it)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLY SH****************T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just decided to try one more time to put a rom on it and it worked!!!!!!!!!! Thats my 7th try with just that one rom!!!!!!!!!! -_- UUUUUUUGh, soo relieved... Never flashing it again...maybe. The manual thing is a good idea though for people ready to throw away their phone. This is my first flash attempt since buying my new computer, scaryyy. False alarm, though its been all day to now 5am in the morning..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, looks like Ill have to flash again, tryed the standard cookies from energy and im not able to activate my phone, looked for verizon in the providers and its the only one I didnt see. Phone activation goes straight to cellular and doesnt work. -_- There was no warning of this on his page..

Last edited by Xenovann; 11-21-2010 at 06:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio