PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio/)
-   -   Reclaim wasted screen space (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio/136615-reclaim-wasted-screen-space.html)

mastergadgets 11-08-2010 11:51 AM

Reclaim wasted screen space
 
I am wondering if anyone could tell me how, if possible, to reclaim wasted screen space [normally provider branding] above the clock. The red rectangle in the picture.
It may be just a place holder left that could be deleted.
I have many appointments during the day and I would love to be able to show just one more appointment at the bottom of my screen.
Thanks in advance!
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/w...agioscreen.jpg

rodsmasher 11-08-2010 10:20 PM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
try cookies home tab. It enables you to completely customize your home screen i.e. move your clock all the way up providing you with more room for appointments, quick links etc. the only downfall is the newest version is only compatible with sense 2.5 and it appears you are using touchflo 3d???... NRGZ's newest ROMS come ready with sense 2.5 and CHT

mastergadgets 11-09-2010 09:04 AM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodsmasher (Post 1990951)
try cookies home tab. It enables you to completely customize your home screen i.e. move your clock all the way up providing you with more room for appointments, quick links etc. the only downfall is the newest version is only compatible with sense 2.5 and it appears you are using touchflo 3d???... NRGZ's newest ROMS come ready with sense 2.5 and CHT

You are correct, I am using TF3D with stock ROM. At this point I am not willing to flash another ROM on my device.
Thanks!

braindoc 11-09-2010 12:24 PM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
1 Attachment(s)
Try the following program. It allows you to customize quite a few aspects of TF3D. I'm not sure if there is a more recent version.

Attachment 79273

mastergadgets 11-10-2010 10:27 AM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by braindoc (Post 1991289)
Try the following program. It allows you to customize quite a few aspects of TF3D. I'm not sure if there is a more recent version.

Attachment 79273

Not sure that will help with what I want, but thanks. Looks like a good app to have.

jmart518 11-10-2010 12:14 PM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
The only way that I know of to accomplish this is to do a little mode9 editing. I haven't personally done it, but I know that is what controls locations of everything in Sense. Google mode9 editor and you will get it going in no time!

mastergadgets 11-10-2010 02:45 PM

Re: Reclaim wasted screen space
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 1992248)
The only way that I know of to accomplish this is to do a little mode9 editing. I haven't personally done it, but I know that is what controls locations of everything in Sense. Google mode9 editor and you will get it going in no time!

Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0