PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 12:05 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Imagio Stock cabs

Hey guys,
Im running the Imagio stock ROM.
Im looking for manilla 2.1 tweaks and working custom taskbars.
Iv searched and found alot of things that work but 2.1 is getting so outdated everything is buried in ROM threads and such.

Taskbars are horrible to try to find completly working cabs, iv found a couple but am not very happy with them.
Three cabs im having trouble finding are a "working" BG4ALL cab and an invisible calender background cab and a colored Saturday and Sunday cab.
Iv tried a few BG4ALL cabs but they either mess up the VZW Logo or cause a white box on the home tab.
Thanks!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 10-09-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Imagio Stock cabs

FYI: The stock ROM is actually SenseUI (aka TouchFlo 3D) 2.0 rather than 2.1. That might help you find working CABs. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, I've long since deleted the customization CABs I had for the stock ROM, as I will never go back. All I can find are the ones I use on SenseUI 2.5. Sorry!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

Here are some cabs that will work with the Stock ROM:

Bckgrnd 4 all Tabs.cab
Clear Weather Background (with line).cab
Email Tab 2.5.cab

With the Bckgrnd 4 All Tabs cab the calendar tab will be transparent; however, you will want to install the Clear Weather Background cab or your weather tab will look odd. The Email Tab 2.5 makes your email tab look more like the Sense 2.5 tab, i.e. you will see an image of the entire email instead of the envelope.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:37 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

really? hmm, i thought it was 2.1 maybe thats why several of the cabs iv tried havent worked correctly.
thanks for the info. ill look around some more.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
Here are some cabs that will work with the Stock ROM:

Attachment 78405
Attachment 78406
Attachment 78407

With the Bckgrnd 4 All Tabs cab the calendar tab will be transparent; however, you will want to install the Clear Weather Background cab or your weather tab will look odd. The Email Tab 2.5 makes your email tab look more like the Sense 2.5 tab, i.e. you will see an image of the entire email instead of the envelope.
Awesome man! that worked beautifully! now all i really want are a few nice looking (and working) taskbars to choose from. im running ninjas android taskbar right now but it really dont fit with my theme very well, and it reverts my volume back to the 6.0 style.
thanks again.

Last edited by yearn; 10-10-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Taskbar

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...animation.html
Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Lurker

wupapi39 is a n00b

Hey, I know that this thread is a little old but I just installed your taskbar, and Slider yesterday and they both look great. The only issue that I'm having is that the shortcuts are not showing up on the main screen, and when I slide over to the my shortcuts tab there are two empty spots to be filled at the bottom of the screen. When I tap the + icon and select an app to fill the spot nothing happens and the tabs remain blank. Do you possibly have a file that can correct this issue and allow the shortcuts to be displayed from the Home Screen?

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio