PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio / Titan VX6800
Carrier: Verizon

larry0071 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Way to upload multiple Pics to PhotoBucket or email?

Here is my problem. I have the Imagio and I take pictures often of various motorcycles, my kids, cars... whatever it is. I like to post these to photobucket and I also like to email to others.

Problem: Lets say I just recently took 15 pictures, and I want to get 5 in an email for photobucket. I have to open a new email and hit insert pic, find one of the pics I want and attach that single pic, then repeat over and over. Is there a way to SEE the pics, select multiple pics as I desire, insert all selected in one smooth motion to the email?

Problem 2: When you do the INSERT command in the email it takes you to the phones internal picture folder each and every time. Then you have to change it to the memory card and wait for it to sllllooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy load one photo at a time (often taking 5-10 seconds per thumbnail) while your waiting to find the picture you actually want. Can I make the initially opened default picture folder NOT the phones internal memory, rather the memory card photo folder that is actually used?

I dred getting my photos uploaded because it takes incredibly much too long to do what should be a simple task. I should be able to simply highlight many photos and shoot them off into the cyber world without all this heartache and pain!

Let me know if you have found any solutions to my issue, it seems I can not get anyone to buy the Imagio for $175 on Ebay, so I'm keeping it for a while.... I was THIS CLOSE to getting a DX! Maybe a custom ROM will revive my fading love for my Imagio?
Old 09-27-2010, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

nsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Way to upload multiple Pics to PhotoBucket or email?

Have you tried the "Share.." option in the menu of "Pictures & Videos"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio / Titan VX6800
Threadstarter

larry0071 is just getting started
Re: Way to upload multiple Pics to PhotoBucket or email?

Is there a way to make that work with Photobucket.

Oh, and I have had this phone since it was released and I never knew this option existed!

When I went into it, it did pop open a window saying something about Microsoft MyPhone is configiured to work only on internal memory and continueing would delete all photos from the archive.... I assume they have my unused internal pics folder backed up on my phone and this means that they will change that to my mem card folder now?

So this is almost the cure, but it only has available Facebook, Live, My Phone, Flickr and MySpace. Can I somehow get it to connect to my Photobucket or my email accounts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio