PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

bobfoertsch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't install cookie ROMs

I have downloaded the cookie 23128 and 21911 ROMs and cannot load either onto my Imagio. They both hang at the progress bar at 0%, then timeout with a communication error. I even tried copying the .nbh file to the root of my storage card and booting into the boot loader. That just hangs at the tri-colored screen. Any suggestions?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Re: Can't install cookie ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfoertsch View Post
I have downloaded the cookie 23128 and 21911 ROMs and cannot load either onto my Imagio. They both hang at the progress bar at 0%, then timeout with a communication error. I even tried copying the .nbh file to the root of my storage card and booting into the boot loader. That just hangs at the tri-colored screen. Any suggestions?
Well -I hope that this isn't insulting- bc I am just trying to help- do you do the HSPL first? Your phone has to be unlocked before you can flash a custom rom. The custom roms do not unlock your phone.

If you haven't run the HSPL (or HardSPL) you can download it here...

http://whitestone.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

Make sure you have an active internet connection when you run it and use the "Run as Administrator" option (from right clicking on the file).

If you have already done the HSPL then I am not sure.

Hope you get it figured out.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

bobfoertsch is a n00b

Yes. I found this out looking through the forums. I haven't tried any of the custom ROMs yet. I did download the unlock program but the AV software on my work PC will not allow me to run it. I will try it at home. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfoertsch View Post
Yes. I found this out looking through the forums. I haven't tried any of the custom ROMs yet. I did download the unlock program but the AV software on my work PC will not allow me to run it. I will try it at home. Thanks.
you will probably have to turn off your AV software to run it. the author of the program explains why in her thread. a lot of people have used it and I have never heard any reports of virus resulting. some insist that it does contain a virus -so use at your discretion. I have not had any problems.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Moved to General Imagio Discussion. Upgrade forums are only for the release of a ROM/Kitchen or Radio.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio