PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

tornshadow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Another problem

So right now I am running my THIRD Imagio...this one seems to have a lot of problems, just as the other ones have. The biggest problem with this one now is that it will not ring. I don't have the problem all the time, but I will all of the sudden have a voicemail and the phone never rang, but it will say I have a missed call and a voicemail. When I turn the phone to Vibe&ring, it will only vibrate and will not ring. I still have a problem with the screen unlocking when I answer with my bluetooth, but I have come to the conclusion that will never be fixed. Anywho, anyone know of a fix for this ring thing?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor
Re: Another problem

Good luck on this. I have the same intermittent problem and since I'm on my fourth Imagio, when I asked Verizon about it, they treated me like some type of criminal. Damn people, my first two replacements wouldn't even activate, they were DOA. I am running stock ROM, stock ringtones. Wish I could help but just know you're not alone.

PS. I keep losing my data connection too.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Threadstarter

tornshadow is a n00b

I think its a problem with the radio because it'll happen to me too, but I get random dropped calls when I have full signal. You can see it randomly drop to zero bars then pop right back to full bars, while losing a call.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not that it's a solution to the original problem but check with cust. svc. to see if they still have the policy in place where if you have had problems with 3 replacement devices they will allow you to choose a new device of equal or lesser value. You may qualify for a new phone.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 07-06-2010, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the suggestion coolpoete, but you know how they handled my problem? I left a message during their feedback survey telling them that I was upset by basically being called a thief, and I definitely would like a supervisor to call me. Well she did call me and her best solution was to move my upgrade date forward so that I could spend MORE money with Verizon on a phone that would not give me these issues.

I'm under warranty, there should have been no issues especially since my first two replacements were DOA. Advanced tech support couldn't even get them to activate. My solution to the problem? My contract is up in 3 1/2 months. Shame since I've been with them for nine or ten years now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio