PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Connect with Facebook

Notices



Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:02 PM
satsun's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 81
Reputation: 30
satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

My trial period has expired. Anyone know how i can unexpire it

Many thanks in advance
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
mlin's Avatar
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Offline
Pocket PC: SGS3
Carrier: Run Fast
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,613
Reputation: 2520
mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Yeah, buy a copy! These kind of request are frowned upon around here.
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:09 PM
satsun's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 81
Reputation: 30
satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Yeah, buy a copy! These kind of request are frowned upon around here.
Are you serious, you really cant be serious!!!!!!

Hacking the roms and making customizations is what this forum is built on mlin. If you look one of the main forums is the new unlocked ROMs which are taking from the HD2, not to mention the multitude of software included within these roms that are not paid for.

Another thing i might add is the HTC roms and the HTC Free wifi router is availiable just not working on my fone for some reason, so i'm just looking at extending capabilities that i can get for free anyways
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:14 PM
mlin's Avatar
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Offline
Pocket PC: SGS3
Carrier: Run Fast
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,613
Reputation: 2520
mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Are you serious, you really cant be serious!!!!!!

Hacking the roms and making customizations is what this forum is built on mlin. If you look one of the main forums is the new unlocked ROMs which are taking from the HD2, not to mention the multitude of software included within these roms that are not paid for.

Another thing i might add is the HTC roms and the HTC Free wifi router is availiable just not working on my fone for some reason, so i'm just looking at extending capabilities that i can get for free anyways
I understand what this forum is built on, perhaps you don't. Many of the ROMs that have cooked in shareware do not include keygens or cracked copies of software. For instance, many of the SPB ROMs state that you will need to use your OWN activation code after the 14 day trial expires. I would like to know about the "multitude of software included within these roms that are not paid for." Can you elaborate?

Bottom line, you are requesting an activation code for paid software. Not cool.
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:14 PM
nsa_sailor's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Wichita, KS
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 176
Reputation: 285
nsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsa_sailor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Have you tried this? It says it's free and looks like the one I use.

http://pocketpc-live.com/downloads/v...-pocketpc.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 02:16 PM
johncal's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 145
Reputation: 65
johncal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

I'll put my 2 cents in on this. The guys that are cooking the roms and making changes are by and large making modifications to software that already exsisted on our phones to start with. In other words, software you already paid for to begin with.

To me, cheating a trial period is the same thing as stealing. Most of these programs are less than $20 dollars anyways. Man up and buy the software if you like it.
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 PM
satsun's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 81
Reputation: 30
satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncal View Post
I'll put my 2 cents in on this. The guys that are cooking the roms and making changes are by and large making modifications to software that already exsisted on our phones to start with. In other words, software you already paid for to begin with.

To me, cheating a trial period is the same thing as stealing. Most of these programs are less than $20 dollars anyways. Man up and buy the software if you like it.
Johncal... The HD2 rom and sense 2.5 is a RIP onto our phones, it was not made or created for our phones FYI, and by buying the HD2 with the latest software you are paying a premium when you buy the fone FYI, so telling me you justify ripping software and in the same sentence telling me to pay for other software because i am being honest and striaght up with my intentions is kinda ludacris...... Anways i'm not here to fight and write stories about justifications, thanks for your opinion and information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsa_sailor View Post
Have you tried this? It says it's free and looks like the one I use.

http://pocketpc-live.com/downloads/v...-pocketpc.html
NSA.... thanks for the heads up, i finally got my wifi to work using the april20 energy rom... but i will keep it in my favorites incase i need it, and thank for adding the link i know everyone else having the issue will be helped cause of this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I understand what this forum is built on, perhaps you don't. Many of the ROMs that have cooked in shareware do not include keygens or cracked copies of software. For instance, many of the SPB ROMs state that you will need to use your OWN activation code after the 14 day trial expires. I would like to know about the "multitude of software included within these roms that are not paid for." Can you elaborate?

Bottom line, you are requesting an activation code for paid software. Not cool.
mlin the ROMs that are cooked are not being paid for either if u want me to be blunt FYI, so if your running a ROM with the HD2 software upgrades or any others it's the same thing, your just justifying it for your own usage and need which NOT COOL either. Anwyays you've noted your opinion and i have mine lets leave it at that and thanks for your info.
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Carla's Avatar
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Offline
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,319
Reputation: 7585
Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: wmwifirouter key or registry hack to remove trial period

Glad you got HTC Wifi Router to work.

As was mentioned previously, we do not allow Warez or the request for these materials to be discussed here. Please take the time to review the site rules regarding Warez. Since your issue was solved in an up and up manner, I am going to close this down.
__________________
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum
I LOVE MY COP
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com