PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can this be madefor wvga? (Dialer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
I just deleted theme off my device and installed with cab and then opened theme under options... Check area in photos...

Install new cab in this post, I added the command to activate theme, install like normal and reboot, theme should be activated for you....
I installed the cab , and its not in my themes. Im using phone ex 2.2. And when i install the cab, it doesn't ask me where i want to install it to either...like device or storage card. I click on the phone, then phone pad, then options, then i go to Use phone ex theme....and its not in there. Are you running a different version than I am?

NEVER MIND..I figured it out. It wasn't asking me where i wanted to install it, and i had phone ex installed to my storage card, and i uninstalled it and installed it to my device, and then installed the cab, and its there. I thought it might have something to do with it since it wasn't asking me where i wanted to install it at. You dont have a choice with the cab, it automatically installs to the device. Sorry about that.!

And thanks!

Last edited by dedi2034; 04-16-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
I installed the cab , and its not in my themes. Im using phone ex 2.2. And when i install the cab, it doesn't ask me where i want to install it to either...like device or storage card. I click on the phone, then phone pad, then options, then i go to Use phone ex theme....and its not in there. Are you running a different version than I am?

NEVER MIND..I figured it out. It wasn't asking me where i wanted to install it, and i had phone ex installed to my storage card, and i uninstalled it and installed it to my device, and then installed the cab, and its there. I thought it might have something to do with it since it wasn't asking me where i wanted to install it at. You dont have a choice with the cab, it automatically installs to the device. Sorry about that.!

And thanks!
You just have to copy from main drive to storage to work.. Not near a pc to rebuild at the moment
Old 04-16-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
You just have to copy from main drive to storage to work.. Not near a pc to rebuild at the moment
Thats quite alright..Ive been away from mine for most of the day..lol. But there is one thing i found that isn't working..When i'm on a call, and try turning up the volume, you can't tell what volume it is on. When i scroll across it, there is no difference. The bars are not lighting up. Im not sure how to explain it. I guess "the progress" isn't showing up. The volume is going up, but you cant tell where it is set. Do you understand what i mean? I know how to do screen shots, but don't know how to upload them to here.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Thats quite alright..Ive been away from mine for most of the day..lol. But there is one thing i found that isn't working..When i'm on a call, and try turning up the volume, you can't tell what volume it is on. When i scroll across it, there is no difference. The bars are not lighting up. Im not sure how to explain it. I guess "the progress" isn't showing up. The volume is going up, but you cant tell where it is set. Do you understand what i mean? I know how to do screen shots, but don't know how to upload them to here.
I was compiling about 6 themes when I put that one together and I saved a copy on my unit and I see what you mean.. Ill check it and repost it later. I know what I did...

UPDATED
Corrected and upload on original post or download Pink Nite 0 (VGA WVGA).rar
JUST EXTRACT AND COPY INTO SKINS FOLDER, WASNT ABLE TO BUILD CAB AT MOMENT

Last edited by Wildman; 04-18-2010 at 02:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

[QUOTE=Wildman;1703679]I was compiling about 6 themes when I put that one together and I saved a copy on my unit and I see what you mean.. Ill check it and repost it later. I know what I did...

UPDATED
Corrected and upload on original post or download Pink Nite 0 (VGA WVGA).rar
JUST EXTRACT AND COPY INTO SKINS FOLDER, WASNT ABLE TO BUILD CAB AT MOMENT[/QUOTE

It's Perfect. Thank you very Much. Like the pink. Yellow would be cool too. I really wish i could do these also. I have messed around with that theme builder and hit a dead end every time. Thanks again wildman for your work!

Last edited by dedi2034; 04-19-2010 at 10:19 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio