PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:33 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New F-Slide IU

[UI] FSlide beta 3 [ENG-FR]
FS-design & LeSScro are very happy to presents :

FSLIDE, NEW UI designed to WVGA device...
beta 3 support English language & add lot of new feature...

Beware if you get an error message when starting the application is that the necessary version of CompactFramework (3.5) is not installed on your device. No problem - download it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

and install on your device. Then restart the application and away you go (Tell me if the link does not work or type Compact Framework 3.5 "in your search engine)

Requirements for applications (this page)
Screen resolution: 480 X 800
A storage card (No matter the capacity)
Windows Version: WM6.5 (ENGLISH ROM or French ROM)

The following interfaces have been tested on: Toshiba TG01, HD2 HTC, Samsung Omnia2
The fluid is ideal entertainment on devices with a processor is cadensé to 1 Ghz (TG01, HD2 ...)

Quote:
DEMO UI

Tutorial :

GET IT HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640774
Old 03-08-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM
Carrier: Verizon

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: New F-Slide IU

Have you tried this on the Imagio
Old 03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

no but its confirmed working on tp2
Old 03-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Q9C
Carrier: VZW

johnbrain is just getting started

Any reason to worry this would brick my phone? I'm willing to try it if a hard reset is worst case scenario
Old 03-08-2010, 12:27 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

dont think it would brick it as its not a rom like i said it was confirmed working for tp2 and hd2 omnia 2 and a few others
Old 03-08-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I tried it and it won't work. Start with an error, I reinstalled .net 3.5, still didn't work.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It is shaky at best on the TP2...
Old 03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I installed it, the french version (downloaded from phone and wasn't paying attention) and it ran ok. Definitely cool looking, but really laggy! I am going to get the English version later and give it a shot. It will be easier to navigate when I know what I am looking at!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 03-08-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor

As cool as this looks, I'd be willing to bet it won't work worth a damn until we get the unlocker and we have a ROM with this embedded into it. Being so complex, running it over all the crap that is chewing up our RAM is probably to blame for the poor performance. Either way, I hope this does end up cooked into some room because it sure looks great to me!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

probably as it does say ideal for 1ghz prosessor

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio