PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio Poor Build Quality

I was good with my original until a couple weeks ago. The first replacement was a piece of garbage that looked like it got drug behind the fed ex truck that delivered it. The screen was very pitted from being scratched then buffed (like new my ass) This phone has only been out since september 09, how the hell would there be replacement that look that shitty by late February? The next replacement I got was ok it has light leaks all the way around the screen not just around the buttons. I think the phone is made ok but I will try and get the TP2 if this replacement fails soon. If not I will just pay the $100 to make insurance claim to get a brand new one later.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaXJ View Post
Got mine in October, so far no issues. Now it just has to last another week until it's replacement comes....lol.
Why are you getting a replacement if nothing is wrong with your phone? Just curious. lol
Old 03-13-2010, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

I just realized my phone has a hairline crack on the top of the front casing, right by the speaker. I'm not sure how long it's been there, since I have a case that covers it, but I'll be bringing it to the store tomorrow to exchange it.

How's the quality of the refurbs you guys are getting? Do they look brand new or can you tell they've been used? I'm gonna be so pissed if there's even a scratch on it, I take very good care of my phones and I've used a screen protector since day 1.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

NevadaXJ is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Why are you getting a replacement if nothing is wrong with your phone? Just curious. lol
I got a chance to play with a Droid....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack3r View Post
I just realized my phone has a hairline crack on the top of the front casing, right by the speaker.
I noticed that on mine the other day, same spot as yours.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Re: that hairline crack. I have this also and I think most of us do. Any replacement unit will either probably have it or develop it soon after. I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts to split. I have not heard of any reports of it getting that bad. I ignore it and it's no big deal.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:22 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

cbreze did you flash a rom yet ?
Old 03-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
cbreze did you flash a rom yet ?
Not yet. I'm sitting on the sidelines atm. Doin' the spectator thing.Lol
Watchin' that bug list grow.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Imagio

gcianc is becoming a great contributor

my refurb just came with this crack on the mesh over the verizon logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack3r View Post
I just realized my phone has a hairline crack on the top of the front casing, right by the speaker. I'm not sure how long it's been there, since I have a case that covers it, but I'll be bringing it to the store tomorrow to exchange it.

How's the quality of the refurbs you guys are getting? Do they look brand new or can you tell they've been used? I'm gonna be so pissed if there's even a scratch on it, I take very good care of my phones and I've used a screen protector since day 1.
#1 smartphone annoyance: wasting 40% of home screen on a clock.
FINALLY! - with Windows Phone 7 Series... we are taking accountability for the entire experience. That means you will not see layers, like HTC Sense or TouchFLO built on top of the UI by OEMs or MOs (mobile operators). - Aaron Woodman, Microsoft Director of Consumer Experiences
Old 03-13-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Maybe you guys are right... I guess I'll hold onto it for now, especially since my phone is perfect otherwise and I really don't want to play refurb roulette XD

I barely even notice it anyway, since I have a case that covers it, but it sucks to know my phone has a flaw in it.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 PM
bjoss

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Going on my 5th phone, and this will be my last. This time the send button stuck. Can't wait for Window 7 phone from any other OEM other than HTC!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio