PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tv out

ANYBODY TRY THIS ON IMAGIO SEEMS TO WORK FINE FOR TP2

10-24-2009, 05:16 PM - Add Post To Favorites
wraith79
PPCGeeks Regular

Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (CDMA, GSM hybrid)
Carrier: Telus

Re: TV Out Registry Hack
Ok, here's what I did!

1. Make sure you have everything you need! In my case, two wires, 3.5mm audio cable and 2.5mm simple video cable, the adapter from a Diamond and of course my phone! (Pic 1)

2. Take the Diamond adapter crack it open and cut the BLUE wire. As seen in picture 2! Then put it all back together, because the hard part is over! Tape it up so it doesn't fall apart, leaving the 2.5mm jack accessible!

3. Take your 2.5mm video jack (Pic 3) plug it in to the Diamond adapter

4. Take your 3.5mm audio jack (Pic 4) and plug it in to the phone.

5. Now take the adapter and plug it into the USB port on the bottom of the phone!

6. Find a TV with all the corresponding RCA connections, plug it in and away you go! Oh and a little side note, the phone charger still works through the adapter! Sp, you can watch and charge at the same time!
Attached Thumbnails

Old 03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Tv out

OR THIS

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59236
Old 03-06-2010, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
ANYBODY TRY THIS ON IMAGIO SEEMS TO WORK FINE FOR TP2

10-24-2009, 05:16 PM - Add Post To Favorites
wraith79
PPCGeeks Regular

Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (CDMA, GSM hybrid)
Carrier: Telus

Re: TV Out Registry Hack
Ok, here's what I did!

1. Make sure you have everything you need! In my case, two wires, 3.5mm audio cable and 2.5mm simple video cable, the adapter from a Diamond and of course my phone! (Pic 1)

2. Take the Diamond adapter crack it open and cut the BLUE wire. As seen in picture 2! Then put it all back together, because the hard part is over! Tape it up so it doesn't fall apart, leaving the 2.5mm jack accessible!

3. Take your 2.5mm video jack (Pic 3) plug it in to the Diamond adapter

4. Take your 3.5mm audio jack (Pic 4) and plug it in to the phone.

5. Now take the adapter and plug it into the USB port on the bottom of the phone!

6. Find a TV with all the corresponding RCA connections, plug it in and away you go! Oh and a little side note, the phone charger still works through the adapter! Sp, you can watch and charge at the same time!
Attached Thumbnails

Please hit the button if I helped you in any way.
Phone: HTC Imagio ROM: Verizon 1.08.605.11 Sense: 2.5.2012.1225
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:53 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

well i got a tv screen in my car so gps ,movies, internet
just picture your phone with a 22 inch screen
or in your house
Old 03-06-2010, 02:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
well i got a tv screen in my car so gps ,movies, internet
just picture your phone with a 22 inch screen
or in your house
That is what I figured but I wasn't sure if there was something else. Is the quality good enough for 22 inch screen?
Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

well i havnt tried it on imagio but when i had my omnia it was good
i just ordered the cable so ill give it a go once it comes and post results with screen shots
Old 03-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

bignhick is a n00b

You might want to wait for the phones to be unlocked. From what I've read the phones have the capability out of the box but the feature is turned off by VZW bloatware. Has something to do with copyrights between VZW TV and HTC TV.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio

Toysrme is keeping up the good workToysrme is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: Tv out

i have no way to check it, but if you look here
http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Audio-.../dp/B000GGQ2ZU

they are using a 3.5mm TRRS jack (4 wire)
if you take a flashlight & look in the imagio's 3.5mm port you can see that we also have a TRRS female port. (like most handsets/hands free kits)
So has anyone bit the bullet & tried enabling the video out in the registry and trying one of the old ipod TRRS video/audio cables???
Old 03-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Wonder if this would work...

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-73H00274-0...264416&sr=1-15
Old 03-22-2010, 02:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
i have no way to check it, but if you look here
http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Audio-.../dp/B000GGQ2ZU

they are using a 3.5mm TRRS jack (4 wire)
if you take a flashlight & look in the imagio's 3.5mm port you can see that we also have a TRRS female port. (like most handsets/hands free kits)
So has anyone bit the bullet & tried enabling the video out in the registry and trying one of the old ipod TRRS video/audio cables???
yeah but you still need the tp2 multi jack

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio