PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3/8/10 Navimote and Navizon 3.6.0.3

Edit:New version 3.6.0.3 and newer version of navimote

I was curious to know if Navizon runs well on the Imagio so I am posting this here to get some user feedback. Navizon is a program that use your gps to log cell towers and wifi points. After accumulating so many points you can redeem them for money through Paypal. The program uses a decent amount of power so I typically run it when it is charging in the car.

Navimote is an alternative to navizon for logging and phone location tracking. It silently runs in the background waiting for a ping to send a phone location. Also if you sign up for navizon it allows you to enter your username and log wifi and cell towers for money. If you need to sign up for navizon to log and make some money using navimote use the link in my signature.

Navimote only enables this logging after the phone is plugged in to a charger or computer. After connection it looks for a gps lock and after the lock turns on the wifi and starts to log. It automatically syncs data around midnight everyday. I think the navimote option logs a little faster than the beefer navizon. Also I am testing a new version of navizon with a better sync operation. Hopefully eliminates the failed syncs. I will post when it is officially released. If you have any questions either pm or email me.
More info on navimote in the link below.
http://www.navizon.com/products_navimote.asp
Attached Files
File Type: cab Navizon_3.6.0.1.cab (2.14 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab navizon_3.6.0.3.cab (2.14 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Navimote.cab (1.71 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by drewcam888; 03-08-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Big Red V

fortycal is just getting started
Re: 2/25/10 Navimote and Navizon 3.6.0.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
I was curious to know if Navizon runs well on the Imagio so I am posting this here to get some user feedback. Navizon is a program that use your gps to log cell towers and wifi points. After accumulating so many points you can redeem them for money through Paypal. The program uses a decent amount of power so I typically run it when it is charging in the car.

Navimote is an alternative to navizon for logging and phone location tracking. It silently runs in the background waiting for a ping to send a phone location. Also if you sign up for navizon it allows you to enter your username and log wifi and cell towers for money. If you need to sign up for navizon to log and make some money using navimote use the link in my signature.

Navimote only enables this logging after the phone is plugged in to a charger or computer. After connection it looks for a gps lock and after the lock turns on the wifi and starts to log. It automatically syncs data around midnight everyday. I think the navimote option logs a little faster than the beefer navizon. Also I am testing a new version of navizon with a better sync operation. Hopefully eliminates the failed syncs. I will post when it is officially released. If you have any questions either post here or pm me.
More info on navimote in the link below.
http://www.navizon.com/products_navimote.asp

what kind of money are we talking? I've heard of this before, but have no experience.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

$15 per 10000 points. Not a lot of cash but I can offset my data package about every month. If you are in a urban area there are tons of wifi to log.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Did any imagio users get the software to run well.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fluidj is becoming a great contributor

I've used GPS Today for years. It's free. It works great. And I believe has way more features than Navizon.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Very few people use navizon for its gps maps. Yes its gps maps lack that is why it is used for logging mostly. They us it to log wifi to make some extra money.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

New version 3.6.0.3 was released.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

Re: 3/8/10 Navimote and Navizon 3.6.0.3

new navimote version

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio