PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:45 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.1 / 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slack3r View Post
i mean the process that installs all of the bloatware from the carrier. With the tp/wm6.1 it was possible by soft resetting at a certain point, i'm not sure if anyone's tried it with the imagio. This also prevented tf3d from being installed, so it would help in this case.
i didnt know dis

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-31-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:24 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

looks like were not the only ones having problem with sms guys in the tp2 roms having same issue http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...e+sms&page=773 i installed the disable htc sms patch but still freezing

if you just hit reply it goes in the wm sms and works fine
Old 01-31-2010, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi
I install the 2.5 cab, but chance a registry [hklm/software/htC/manilla] IsWm6.5=1, no need to install star menu cab

and delete showcase registry, cause is the old UI no need the fix [hkcu/software/sowcase]

same problems, no wheather, no sms at send (normal open)

Last edited by megapinky; 01-31-2010 at 09:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:09 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

THANKS TO CONFLIPPER weather fix temperarly no agps but you can put your city in INSTALL IN THIS ORDER CONFLIPPERS NORTH AMERICAN THEN WEATHER FIX also here the manila sms disable cab if you hit reply on sms tab it will go right into wm sms and works fine just cant go into subtab on sms
Old 01-31-2010, 10:14 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
hi
i install the 2.5 cab, but chance a registry [hklm/software/htc/manilla] iswm6.5=1, no need to install star menu cab

and delete showcase registry, cause is the old ui no need the fix [hkcu/software/sowcase]

same problems, no wheather, no sms at send (normal open)
nice saves ram
Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Strangely enough, I'm having ZERO issues sending SMS in the HTC client. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just dharvey's start menu fix, and I'm about to use con's weather fix. (manila 2.5)
Old 01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

jester fate is a n00b

i'm still a bit new to all this. this is my first windows phone, the imagio...but i saw this thread and it looks real interesting...trying to install manila 2.5 right now...hope to learn more and contribute something later on
Old 01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can someone please post after we do a hard reset and want to install manila 2.5 cab what other cabs we should install before & after to make this work to the best way possible (basically to have less problems).

Cabs that need to be installed before manila 2.5 cab:

Cabs that need to be installed after manila 2.5 cab:
Old 01-31-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

@maxtcee, can you confirm that the Verizon Disable Sent SMS cab fixes the SMS sending issue? Or anyone else for that matter? I forgot to mention that's something I installed right off the bat.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:52 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

just did another hard reset so im going to do a step by step
best results so far turn off tf3d b4 installing 2.5 FYI i had pewter theme up and running last night looked incredible ran smooth just absorbs alot of memory

BEFORE 2.5
net 2.5
total command
disable auto lock

AFTER 2.5
leo camera fix
d harvey
conflippers 2 weather fixes

still checkin the sms disable post back

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-31-2010 at 11:18 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio