PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 02:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.1 / 2.5

holy crap that is true. Over thinking a bit I guess.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:07 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Are you refering to the cabs found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=528760

If not, can you shoot me a link?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=start+menu post 8
Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks maxtcee!

I may have found another bug. Anybody who has this running, can you check to see if you can receive mms? It might be something I did on my end, just want to verify.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work

I can receive, but I cannot send I get an error and manila crashes, this may be the deal breaker got to be able to text, I think there was a cab to disable manila messaging and go straight to win mo's. maxctee you are on the ball tonight know where we can find this quick?
Old 01-31-2010, 02:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnfishin View Post
I can receive, but I cannot send I get an error and manila crashes, this may be the deal breaker got to be able to text, I think there was a cab to disable manila messaging and go straight to win mo's. maxctee you are on the ball tonight know where we can find this quick?
Right now I can get email, receive text, get weather. Can't send text. Sometimes it crashes if I go into customize tabs. There is a little bug with the email bubble, nothing that can't be easily fixed. I think there are going to be too many problems with this build because it was made for wm6.1, it is very interesting though. I can't get gps to work at all. I will check in with everybody tomorrow. Bedtime for old people was 2 hours ago.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:13 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnfishin View Post
looking post when i find it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
Right now I can get email, receive text, get weather. Can't send text. Sometimes it crashes if I go into customize tabs. There is a little bug with the email bubble, nothing that can't be easily fixed. I think there are going to be too many problems with this build because it was made for wm6.1, it is very interesting though. I can't get gps to work at all. I will check in with everybody tomorrow. Bedtime for old people was 2 hours ago.
Make sure you set your location setting. Mine locked instantly. I updated quick gps. Tested with google maps.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
just hit skip
I mean the process that installs all of the bloatware from the carrier. With the TP/WM6.1 it was possible by soft resetting at a certain point, I'm not sure if anyone's tried it with the Imagio. This also prevented TF3D from being installed, so it would help in this case.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: droid incredible
Carrier: verizon

bigstorm is a n00b

making progress guys! has anyone had trouble uninstalling the cab?
Old 01-31-2010, 06:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

takes a while to get it set up, but actually it is using less resources than our stock 2.0, there is no memory leak, just a few quirks. I'm telling you when we whip this up into roms it will be perfect. Right now the only I'm problem I'm having is that the manila sms client is not functioning, the device locks up when trying to send a text message, the native win mo one works great, we need to default this. I think there is a cab out there somewhere. It will be fully functional if we get this. In addition the my location weather is still not working but I consider that a luxury item anyway so who cares. I am hitting the sheets I'll check back in the afternoon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio