PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5

For Step 3, would resco explorer work instead of total commander. I assume this is just for a better file explorer, or is this needed for some other reason?

Also with installing the manila 2.1 or 2.5 cab, can you save the particular cab to your memory card and then click on the cab and install it to the main Imagio memory or does the cab have to be saved on the Imagio main memory itself first before the installation can be run.

Last edited by slumpey326; 02-01-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
For Stelp 3, would resco explorer work instead of total commander. I assume this is just for a better file explorer, or is this needed for some other reason?
yes any reg editor would do
Old 02-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks, what about the second part. Where does the manila cab need to be moved to first before I install the new manila?
Old 02-01-2010, 08:54 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
thanks, what about the second part. Where does the manila cab need to be moved to first before I install the new manila?
you can leave the cab on the storage card
Old 02-01-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

jester fate is a n00b

i think that is the one thing i didn't do...is move the old manila to storage card...do i just go into windows to move that? can anyone be detailed?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

i dont understand about old manila cab i didnt touch old manila cab
i just put 2.5 on my storage card and installed it to main memory
Old 02-01-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

jester fate is a n00b

ok, i'm on the same page with ya then...just wanted to make sure i did it correctly...thank you!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

sorry, thats what I meant, thanks maxtcee/jester
Old 02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

installing 2.5 now, will let you all know if it blows up
Old 02-01-2010, 10:35 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

anybody got youtube working

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio