PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108178)

lafester 01-26-2010 11:38 PM

Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread

Go ahead and post here if you want to ask if there are any updates!
Also post if you have any general questions about flashing or just want to bs about the Imagio.

For those who do not know Cmonex is working on the HSPL for our Imagio which will unlock the phone allowing for custom ROMs. Check out the Touch Pro2 UPGRADES forum and see all of the custom ROMS available for that phone. Pretty much everything they are doing for the TP2 can be done for the Imagio once unlocked.

*Please do NOT post if all you are going to do is tell someone not to post here or tell someone not to ask about HSPL updates.*

I do not, nor will I ever have any access to updates or updated info so don't ask me! People are just far to sensitive in the upgrades forum so I decided to start my thread where everyone can post what they want.

JamesHulsmann 01-27-2010 02:12 AM

Re: Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread

Thank you, this is a good idea. If there is anything worse than people 'flaming' a thread or trolling it, its the morons who feel the need to moderate back and, therefor, just add to the drama and BS.

EDIT - Of course, complaining about the complaining is just more... complainging lol

Nicaragüense 01-27-2010 05:00 AM

Conflipper Just updated the official thread.

allanhoo 01-27-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicaragüense (Post 1519894)

Yes, I checked it. But I don't what it mean. He shipped the rom to conmex or he shipped the rom in ths website?

fluidj 01-27-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicaragüense (Post 1519894)

mmmyeahhh...about that..
Uh.
WHAT does that even mean??? lol..
Is that a significant milestone or something?

blue_94_trooper 01-27-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allanhoo (Post 1519938)
Yes, I checked it. But I don't what it mean. He shipped the rom to conmex or he shipped the rom in ths website?

"shipped" in this context is not a verb. HTC uses that term to mean a software release for general distribution.

lafester 01-27-2010 03:33 PM

the .40 spl i believe is from the chinese rom which is unlocked and allows the user to flash any mfg rom they wish. I believe this applies to custom roms as well. there was some info posted about this which i believe has been "cleaned up" from the upgrades forum. there is still a thread about it at xda.

i wish conflipper would let us test his latest shipped roms and spl while we wait for hspl but i imagine he has his reasons.

i think the problem with .40 spl is you could flash a rom for say the diamond and brick your device but i am not sure...

Wtanis 01-28-2010 02:06 AM

I just came from my touch pro and had some great roms by some great chefs does anyone know of any prominent chefs that now own the Imagio? All i want is someone with an iphone to be jealous

eastside770 01-28-2010 02:58 AM

Same here Wtanis!!

t0adman 01-28-2010 01:48 PM

Does it matter that cmonex doesn't even have a Whitestone to test with? Which one of you trust fund kids is going to buck up and send her one? :)