PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you adjust the snooze delay

Aside from using Klaxon, does anyone know if there's a simple way to adjust the snooze time in the alarm clock? Klaxon is good but I did have a crash on it this morning and ended up late for work. I want to find a native solution.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work
Re: How do you adjust the snooze delay

there was a cab or registry edit from the tp2 forum that would make the phone go back to the way the old WM alarm worked. that allowed you to choose from various snooze times.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Aside from using Klaxon, does anyone know if there's a simple way to adjust the snooze time in the alarm clock? Klaxon is good but I did have a crash on it this morning and ended up late for work. I want to find a native solution.

Thanks in advance.
1. Changing reminder snooze.

To change the reminder snooze from the default HTC 5 minutes to the Windows configuration (option 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day) you can do a simple registry edit. Use Total Commander or PHM Registry Editor and navigate in your registry to...

HKey_Local_Machine\System\Shell\Notification\OEM\C ustomUIDLL

Then simply add an X to the end of CustomUIDLL so that is will not be recognized by the system. So it reads like this...

CustomUIDLLX

Soft reset.

****IMPORTANT NOTE***** You will get the multiple reminders options (5min, 15min, 1hour, etc) but your menu appearance will also change to the windows mobile style and not the HTC style.

You can fix that- but it is a long explanation and i don't want to get into it unless you are interested.

I am using this registry edit and it does work for me. I did not come up with it- read it somewhere on here.

Last edited by thepolishguy; 01-28-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: alstonfered
Carrier: alstonfered

alstonfered is a n00b

I can't start the day without an hour of snoozing. Every morning I open my Motorola Razor and close it again, carefully making sure that I don't hit one of the side buttons that would cancel the alarm function, at least 6 times before getting up. Each time, as I look at the cell-phone clock, I am amazed by the spelling of the word snooze.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio