PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint hTC EVO 4G
Carrier: cricKet

tonytec is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tonytec
Unhappy hTC Imagio contacts

Is there a way we can edit the contacts name display "from first name to last name rather then last name and then first name?
Also is there a way we can edit the phone number feild like mobile, home etc I have Co-works, friends & family members who travel a lot and have diffrent number for diffrent cities countrys, so is there a way we can edit the mobile number to UK/Mobile, UK/landline etc, and not just have the Mobile, Home, Home2 etc...
It would be cool, if somebody knew a registry edit that could fix this...

If my post helped you please don't forget to click on THANKS, Thank you...
Old 01-23-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor
Re: hTC Imagio contacts

When you scroll to the bottom of that screen, there's a word "More" there. Click on the word which will take you to the old Windows Mobile 6.1 looking interface. Scroll down on that screen to the field "File As" which is where you can select first and last vs last, first.

Good luck.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytec View Post
Is there a way we can edit the contacts name display "from first name to last name rather then last name and then first name?
Also is there a way we can edit the phone number feild like mobile, home etc I have Co-works, friends & family members who travel a lot and have diffrent number for diffrent cities countrys, so is there a way we can edit the mobile number to UK/Mobile, UK/landline etc, and not just have the Mobile, Home, Home2 etc...
It would be cool, if somebody knew a registry edit that could fix this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
When you scroll to the bottom of that screen, there's a word "More" there. Click on the word which will take you to the old Windows Mobile 6.1 looking interface. Scroll down on that screen to the field "File As" which is where you can select first and last vs last, first.

Good luck.
Yes- if you leave Touch Flo 3D (or just use the "More" option), then while you are in contacts you have the "file as" option. If you do not want to manually change them all one by one, they make a little app that will change all of them for you. I have never used it- so i can't tell you how great it is.

It is called "Contact Changer V.1.3" if you Google it you should be able to find it. I found a link to it on Rapid Share

http://rapidshare.com/files/31197300...anger_v1.3.cab

I also tried to upload the cab. we'll see if i did it right. Some reviews said it cost 99 cents, some said it was freeware- so i guess this could be a trial version.

WARNING!!! Use at your own risk. You can read the reviews. Seems to work great for people. For me though there are never any guarantees - and i don't want people getting ticked at me when i try to help.

So here ya go...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Contact_changer_v1.3.cab (184.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-29-2010, 12:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint hTC EVO 4G
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

tonytec is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tonytec

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Yes- if you leave Touch Flo 3D (or just use the "More" option), then while you are in contacts you have the "file as" option. If you do not want to manually change them all one by one, they make a little app that will change all of them for you. I have never used it- so i can't tell you how great it is.

It is called "Contact Changer V.1.3" if you Google it you should be able to find it. I found a link to it on Rapid Share

http://rapidshare.com/files/31197300...anger_v1.3.cab

I also tried to upload the cab. we'll see if i did it right. Some reviews said it cost 99 cents, some said it was freeware- so i guess this could be a trial version.

WARNING!!! Use at your own risk. You can read the reviews. Seems to work great for people. For me though there are never any guarantees - and i don't want people getting ticked at me when i try to help.

So here ya go...

Thank you both...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio