PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.5 Email Tab for our Imagio

Will this mod affect say the Laskarface theme if applied after the theme? And if so would I be able to re-apply the theme after and retain the mod or would that revert it back to the stock look? I would like to use this, but only if it works with other themes. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Will this mod affect say the Laskarface theme if applied after the theme? And if so would I be able to re-apply the theme after and retain the mod or would that revert it back to the stock look? I would like to use this, but only if it works with other themes. Thanks!
One should not effect the other no matter what order.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
One should not effect the other no matter what order.
Thanks I like this view much better than stock. Just FYI it did change the highlight color on the side icons for the accounts to blue from grey on the Laskarface theme, but I use a little blue on my wallpaper and for the bubble notifications so it blends in and I'm not too worried about it. I just wanted to let you and anyone who wants to use it know that it will change that highlight color if you don't have the stock theme.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Thanks I like this view much better than stock. Just FYI it did change the highlight color on the side icons for the accounts to blue from grey on the Laskarface theme, but I use a little blue on my wallpaper and for the bubble notifications so it blends in and I'm not too worried about it. I just wanted to let you and anyone who wants to use it know that it will change that highlight color if you don't have the stock theme.
Sorry, I forgot about that part of the 2.5 email cab. It doesn't use our stock graphics for that stuff in the upper right corner. Just re-install the Laskarface theme and it will ask you if you want to remove the previously installed version, say yes and you should be go to go, sometimes it will make you soft reset after removing the old, then you can install again.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Imagio

hackthis02 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to hackthis02 Send a message via Skype™ to hackthis02

Anyone know of the same kind of add-on/plug-in but for the favorite/people tab of Sense 2.5?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
This works as you can see in the screenshot below, the source thread is below as well, I did not make this Kimi made it and Mighty Mike uncompressed the graphics to work on the tp2. I changed the color of the email icons back to the imagio original color, the original cab gives them green highlights.

Source thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107183

Screenshot:

how do i install the 4 squares(with 1 green square) ? as well i'm running the sense 2.5 and the mailbox wont show. do i need to do anything besides just installing the cab?
Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
how do i install the 4 squares(with 1 green square) ? as well i'm running the sense 2.5 and the mailbox wont show. do i need to do anything besides just installing the cab?
Already answered in my other thread
Old 02-19-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Already answered in my other thread
Keith i'm guessing your the KD cooking all these cabs..... thanks a million in advance... but sorry i'm a bit new here and i been through every page i think on this forum and my brain is fried, can you point me in the right direction, much appreciated

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio