PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HD Walls Question

I feel kinda dumb, but I had a great totally full screen wallpaper using HD walls. I was trying to change to a new image and I now have different wallpaper under the task bar and under the soft keys.

If I remember the original instructions, i need the target and selection sizes to be the same to get my desired result. I am unable to get the selection size to resize to 480x 800. Is this my image's fault or am I missing a step?

I know when I was able to make it work, I had resized the image somehow. This doesn't seem possible right now.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: HD Walls Question

Edit to above question. I have tried almost everything I can think of within the HDwall program. I end up with the old soft key skin and a plain gray task bar skin every time. However, the wallpaper I am trying to get to is there. As I restart the phone, it shows up then the wrong version shows up on top of it. Does this have something to do with TF3d or is there a file imbedded that I need to remove first?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

You need to select TouchFLO v2.0 - No Compression - All Tabs for the Profile then at the bottom of that config window check the box for WM 6.5 Taskbar & Softkeybar skinning if you want those skinned as well. Then you should be able to get 480x800 on the crop section.

Uninstall any other HDWall backgrounds you have installed right now before installing the new one.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I got it figured out. I had done all the proper steps. however, I had one very simple step to take. Somehow under the normal wallpaper in the settings folder I had chosen a different image. That is why I was so confused. I actually had the proper bottom portion under the slider which seemed so unusual.

All is well now. Thanks for the help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio