PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Siruis player

no online was free when i subscribed maybe you should try and login through there site first and see what you get
Old 01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

That was it maxtee. I had to sign up for the "Premium Internet radio" subscription. I had "Everything Sirius" and remember listening online for free before. But I couldn't find anywhere to listen for free on the site. So i signed up for a free trial and now the app works perfect. Maybe "Everything Sirius" doesn't include internet radio?????(i know I used to listen)

Who knows. But thanks for the app. It works great
Old 01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i would call up and tell them cause i never had to pay for online
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work

i canceled these bastids after the merger with XM..they ruined soo many good channels.. I did have free online listening then too I remember..
Old 01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
i canceled these bastids after the merger with XM..they ruined soo many good channels.. I did have free online listening then too I remember..

I'm a pretty good searcher. I searched and searched their website and found nothing. It kept coming back to that "premium on-line" thing. I think it's my subscription. Maybe you need one that costs more than $12.95 a month. but I KNOW i used to listen on my computer (I remember because I did it when Howard first came). But don't trust me. Maybe it's their and I just couldn't find it....
Old 01-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

They ended "free online listening" soon after the merger. I used it before. I remember the announcements about them ending it and there was a deal (at one time before the removed the service as free part normal of subscriptions) they offered me to extend my "online listening" if I were to extend my subscription for another year. I didn't, now i regret it. The only way to get online listening is to add the 2.99 per month to an existing account or to pay 12 something for a stand alone premium online subscription.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work

AHA!!! yet another reason why i should have left them.. although I did anyhow..

I think they could have done soo much better at managing that merger.. perhaps people could have voted for their favorite channels and shows ahead of time.. But i guess they needed to keep it hush hush..
Old 01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
They ended "free online listening" soon after the merger. I used it before. I remember the announcements about them ending it and there was a deal (at one time before the removed the service as free part normal of subscriptions) they offered me to extend my "online listening" if I were to extend my subscription for another year. I didn't, now i regret it. The only way to get online listening is to add the 2.99 per month to an existing account or to pay 12 something for a stand alone premium online subscription.
Thanks, Now I know it wasn't me. But I wonder how you got in maxtee? Maybe you already have a premium subscription or something like that. But your right wess, they want $2.99 more a month from me. I'm on a 15 day free trial right now. The app is nice but I don't know about another 3 buck a month for something I would use once in a while. It's like Verizons Navigation, 10 bucks a month for once and a while use....No Thanks
Old 01-05-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ Imagio, vx6900

arl16 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah - used to be free. Now they require a separate online subscription. Sucks...
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

i dont know i had the 2 yr subscription when stern first went there and never had a problem since my stations stay on the heat and stern all day shade 45 on the weekends

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio