PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Change color of TF3D Menu Enhancement Highlights (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=103999)

coolingoutofhabit 12-31-2009 06:24 AM

Change color of TF3D Menu Enhancement Highlights

Forgive me if this is covered anywhere. I've looked all over this site and xda with no luck. I am loving my new Imagio except for the ugly blue highlights going through touchflo. I can change everything else about the theme except for those blue highlights. I am most interested in the green highlights that come standard with many htc phones, but I would also be happy with a grey shade. I've been able to find a few different cabs from places that change the color, but they don't seem to work on the Imagio.

Any suggestions?

Thx

coolingoutofhabit 01-04-2010 08:32 AM

Re: Change color of TF3D Menu Enhancement Highlights

::bump::

I see some themes popping up that do change this highlight. So, there are some intelligent people out there that know how. I just wish someone could create a tutorial (or point me to one if it exists). I'm sure a lot of people could find this useful! Especially given that ugly bright blue on our phones!

keithdupont 01-07-2010 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit (Post 1459330)
::bump::

I see some themes popping up that do change this highlight. So, there are some intelligent people out there that know how. I just wish someone could create a tutorial (or point me to one if it exists). I'm sure a lot of people could find this useful! Especially given that ugly bright blue on our phones!

This will change the highlights in windows and TF3D

dedi2034 02-16-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithdupont (Post 1467769)
This will change the highlights in windows and TF3D

Hey Keith..is there any way you could make different colors for this? Not sure how hard it is. I know you are a busy guy. Just wondering if you could do red, or orange or something with some color. Thanks.

joex51 02-28-2010 01:02 AM

Very nice work! this worked great!
Is there any way you could make a Blue theme?
I have tried a few of the Blue Highlight themes from other people but they dont work right, they would make the highlights blue but other icons would be blank white squares.
If you don't have time to do the actual cab but have time to get me the steps I am willing to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance.

vista64htc 04-04-2010 10:59 PM

i dont think this is possible with sense ui, ive looked all over and all the cabs are for older versions of tf3d. not sense ui :(

coolingoutofhabit 04-05-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vista64htc (Post 1681163)
i dont think this is possible with sense ui, ive looked all over and all the cabs are for older versions of tf3d. not sense ui :(

I am using this cab with Drellisdee's RC 1.1 ROM and it is working just fine on Sense 2.5.2012x

I've also used it on the stock ROM, the VZW Update ROM, and NRG's first two ROMs.