PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: OMNIA>TOUCHPRO>IMAGIO
Carrier: Verizon

saxman1212 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio test sheet from Verizon

Not sure if this will help or if it means anything but none the less i thought i would share this technical test results sheet that came with my refurbished like new replacement under warranty.

here is a link to the sheet i scanned

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1402522/imag...cs%20test.jpeg

Last edited by saxman1212; 12-30-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Imagio test sheet from Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman1212 View Post
Not sure if this will help or if it means anything but none the less i thought i would share this technical test results sheet that came with my refurbished like new replacement under warranty.

here is a link to the sheet i scanned

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1402522/imag...cs%20test.jpeg
yeah i got one of these for my second tp2!! and i havent sent back the first one! im going to wait a while see if they forget!!

Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: OMNIA>TOUCHPRO>IMAGIO
Threadstarter

saxman1212 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
yeah i got one of these for my second tp2!! and i havent sent back the first one! im going to wait a while see if they forget!!

in my experiences and i have a LOT of experiences with the warranty exchange, is that they do forget and don't ever ask me for it or charge me
Old 12-30-2009, 06:29 PM

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

thats my plan!! its happened once already with my mogul! if they dont say anything i will send it to htc for repair
Old 12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Ohh VZW has gotten better about returns...they will hit your bill up for 500 after about 45 days.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Ohh VZW has gotten better about returns...they will hit your bill up for 500 after about 45 days.
then i will send it back
Old 12-31-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio -- and LOVING IT.

Mahalo is becoming a great contributor
Wink Re: Imagio test sheet from Verizon

Quote:
then i will send it back
I strongly suggest that you don't take this course... here is a lesson I learned form first hand experience.

If you wait for them to bill you good luck on getting it removed from your bill without spending DAYS on end talking to people. Each time you call you will spend hours on the phone and finally be told that the issue has been cleared up and that the ammt will be removed from your bill. In the end, it will, in fact, not be removed from your bill and if you have automatic payment from your CC or checking account set up it WILL get charged and if there is not enough money in your account or on your card to cover the crazy retail price of the phone they will shut your service off.

You will then spend DAYS on end talking to even more people trying to get it cleared up.

If they DO succeed in getting your money with an automated payment, you will spend an additional week on the phone, hours a day, every day, trying to get your money back and they will keep offering to 'credit your account' with the $ rather than return your money. In my case, once I almost lost my job because of having to be on the phone with VZ so much I just said... "OK, I give up. Credit my account..." and guess what... the fool billed it again. I had to take a full day off of work to go to the store and have the store manager call VZ Billing and it even took her all day long to get it resolved.

Throughout all of this I had actually mailed the phone back an had a confirmation # from UPS.

Just send the thing back... it is not worth the migraine. IF you get away with it you gain VERY little. If you don't you suffer a LOT.

HTC Imagio on Verizon Wireless
Tampa, FL
Old 12-31-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
I strongly suggest that you don't take this course... here is a lesson I learned form first hand experience.

If you wait for them to bill you good luck on getting it removed from your bill without spending DAYS on end talking to people. Each time you call you will spend hours on the phone and finally be told that the issue has been cleared up and that the ammt will be removed from your bill. In the end, it will, in fact, not be removed from your bill and if you have automatic payment from your CC or checking account set up it WILL get charged and if there is not enough money in your account or on your card to cover the crazy retail price of the phone they will shut your service off.

You will then spend DAYS on end talking to even more people trying to get it cleared up.

If they DO succeed in getting your money with an automated payment, you will spend an additional week on the phone, hours a day, every day, trying to get your money back and they will keep offering to 'credit your account' with the $ rather than return your money. In my case, once I almost lost my job because of having to be on the phone with VZ so much I just said... "OK, I give up. Credit my account..." and guess what... the fool billed it again. I had to take a full day off of work to go to the store and have the store manager call VZ Billing and it even took her all day long to get it resolved.

Throughout all of this I had actually mailed the phone back an had a confirmation # from UPS.

Just send the thing back... it is not worth the migraine. IF you get away with it you gain VERY little. If you don't you suffer a LOT.
thanks for the heads up but ive had my phone well oner 45 days and i dont have a auto payment account!! i have learned my listion with the one bill!! now i pay everything manually one by one!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio -- and LOVING IT.

Mahalo is becoming a great contributor

Excellent! Thanks for not taking that as preachin' at ya!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio