PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio & Motorola Q 9c
Carrier: not telling

katbob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi, I'm new around here

I've been a longtime Motorola Q user. I had the original Q for 2 or 3 years (can't remember), and I just got the Motorola Q 9c three months ago. A week ago, I received my first HTC phone - the Imagio and I like it a lot!

A quick question: How do I go about subscribing to this particular forum on mobile ppc geeks? I've looked around this site, and see instructions for subscribing to threads, not forums.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide the new neighbor here......
Old 12-31-2009, 06:03 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Hi, I'm new around here

welcome to the show!
Old 12-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbob View Post
I've been a longtime Motorola Q user. I had the original Q for 2 or 3 years (can't remember), and I just got the Motorola Q 9c three months ago. A week ago, I received my first HTC phone - the Imagio and I like it a lot!

A quick question: How do I go about subscribing to this particular forum on mobile ppc geeks? I've looked around this site, and see instructions for subscribing to threads, not forums.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide the new neighbor here......
Welcome to the forum katbob and the step up to wm pro. I was a standard user for years previously. I never could figure out why they limited screen size to 2.4" Oh well. The imagio is a nice device, good choice.
As far as subscribing to a whole forum (imagio) I don't believe that is do-able for the simple reason it is to big. You will auto subscribe to each thread you post in such as this one if your set up in your user cp. So just post in any particular thread that you'd like to be hooked up with and there ya go.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:17 PM
TyD
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

TyD is a n00b

i believe you can subscribe to the RSS feed and put in the rss address for the imagio forum into your rss reader on your new imagio.. havent tried it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio