PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Taskbar with 6.5 Animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Hi Keith,

Here are the screen shots of volume control/settings before and then after each step of the install process on a freshly formatted imagio with "shake to save" being the only user installed application.

The file names describe the image.
Based on this screenshot you didn't install the 3rd cab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1264358714

See how the bars are not skinned and the battery is different.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
Based on this screenshot you didn't install the 3rd cab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1264358714

See how the bars are not skinned and the battery is different.
Hi Keith, I think you missed the last 2 screen shots ("xyxyx After Step 3.jpg"). After installed the 3rd cab, I do get the skins but I'm still seeing 2 volume controls even though the settings are set to display only 1.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hi Keith, I think you missed the last 2 screen shots ("xyxyx After Step 3.jpg"). After installed the 3rd cab, I do get the skins but I'm still seeing 2 volume controls even though the settings are set to display only 1.
You are right it has something to do with our htcvolume.dll being different than others, I am looking into it now. I always use dual so I never knew.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Keith! Keep rocking. Wish I had the knowledge to help out; On a PC I'm usually the one being asked questions. I HATE having to rely on others but I appreciate the responsiveness and patience.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks Keith! Keep rocking. Wish I had the knowledge to help out; On a PC I'm usually the one being asked questions. I HATE having to rely on others but I appreciate the responsiveness and patience.
I can't figure it out, I guess if you going to use it you are stuck with dual on that part.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

jlmwrite is a n00b

OK, I have a different problem. It's working perfectly on my stock Tilt 2 -- except I still have the black and white stock signal strength indicator.

I thought I remembered this issue with another taskbar so I did a lot of searching here and on xda, but can't find the fix. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Remove any and all taskbar cabs before installing this. Even if you were using the tsowen stuff from my other post or tsowens taskbar. uninstall it and install these three cabs and you will get the modified wm6.5 taskbar with wm6.5 wait animation and the corrected close X and check mark.

ok so i installed this prior to installing the sense 2.5 cab and everything was working fine, now i'm missing the 4 square my favoites tab on the slide bar, anyway to get it back?
Old 02-19-2010, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
ok so i installed this prior to installing the sense 2.5 cab and everything was working fine, now i'm missing the 4 square my favoites tab on the slide bar, anyway to get it back?
Has nothing to do with this mod, Sense 2.5 does not has program tab, it has home page quicklinks.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Quote:
Has nothing to do with this mod, Sense 2.5 does not has program tab, it has home page quicklinks.
ok i could have sworn this mod added the 4 square thingy..... do you by chance know how i can get the 4 square thingy on my fone?
Old 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ok i could have sworn this mod added the 4 square thingy..... do you by chance know how i can get the 4 square thingy on my fone?
DHarvey program tab fix, but it will not work on sense 2.5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio