PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102302)

briannowicki 12-18-2009 03:15 PM

HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonex
Quote:

Originally Posted by briannowicki
Hey cmonex,

i know you've probably had many people asking or seen the posts but im just wondering for myself/community how the imagio hardspl is going for you :wink: could you give me an update that i could throw out for everyone wondering if you've started or maybe the latest ETA for the harspl?

Thanks for your time and everything youve done,

Brian Nowicki

sorry, I wasnt checking the ppcgeeks PM's. I've started checking out the whitestone SPL, yes.

cmonex :)

As stated i'd let everyone know when cmonex messaged me back so... It is in process ladies/gents stated from cmonex herself.\\:D/

conflipper 12-29-2009 02:13 PM

Re: HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts

I got the latest rom today.

It has shipped .39 SPL, this will be an upgrade, it also has Manila 2.1.1921. this is sense UI, so that will be better then the 2.0 that Verizon included. I am not going to share this rom at this time. I am going to flash to it this weekend and see what I can find out about it. I can not, so I am going to be flashing to it to test the radio, and test the new features and everything.

But it does have the updated SPL that is from a shipped rom. .40 that some people have seen is from a test rom, and becuase of that its hard to guess how stable it will be, so its always best to make the HSPL based off a shipped rom.

I had a contact I have, grab the latest Whitestone ROM he could find. He gave me 2 links. The other is just a different version of the 1.08 Verizon Shipped ROM. .38 SPL. But that is the news that I have for today. Hope this helps everyone.

Yes this ROM has been passed along to Cmonex to test everything with so she will have the latest has well. Last I heard, she wanted to get Leo HSPL done before she got side tracked and started on this.

However she did say that it would be easy to do once she got around to it. That the structure is very similar to RhodiumW, and she already did that one, and so she will know what needs to be done.

conflipper 01-08-2010 12:28 PM

I found something interesting today, while I was looking around. and I happen to have someone end me a file.

0.38.1000...Whstone_W SPL..MFG

0.38.0000...Whstone_W SPL..Shipped

Files have been passed along to Cmonex.

I also did ask about the mystery .40 SPL, I was told that the guy will find it for me.

conflipper 01-13-2010 05:21 PM

testing will start very soon, before the end of the week testing will be going, if not sooner. cmonex know what days I am free to test. and I have been in communication with here recently.

Mr. X 01-26-2010 08:55 PM

Ive cleaned up this thread, any more junk posting will get it closed. lets try to keep he valid information in here only (that means conflipper or eliteteam members only) or it will be closed until further information is available. People who are not working on this don't have verified information to post to the masses that are already anxious.

I talk to conflipper daily and the rest of the eliteteam knows how to contact me if this thread is closed and they need access.

Any discussion of speculation or hear-say about this matter should be done so in the Imagio sub-forum not here and not in the update section.

Thank you.

conflipper 01-27-2010 04:32 AM

0.40.0000...Whstone_W SPL..Shipped

I received the 0.40 SPL, I sent it of to Cmonex to look at.

It is infact a USPL,

Quote:

1. *What is USPL?*

USPL is Unsigned... Unbricker... Universal... Ultimate... SPL, you name it!

USPL is for running different SPL versions and installing cooked/unsigned ROMs on your device without flashing patched SPL.

USPL is for unbricking your device if OS doesn't load, you don't have HardSPL installed and there's no stock ROM you can find for your device.

USPL is for debugging and testing if you are up to your own SPL patching.
However this USPL I has no overwrite protection, but it does have CID check removed.

Getitnowmarketing 01-28-2010 08:54 AM

Cmonex is nearly ready on a test hardspl. I will be testing tonight. Keep in mind guys that she doesn't have a whitestone to test with herself so it might take more time if there is an issue with it and if not for her to package it for a release.

Update: Looks like I missed cmonex tonight given the 6 hour time difference. Think she had fallen asleep and wasnt on at our meeting time. Hopefully tommorow for testing.

spetrillo 01-29-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Americanmetal (Post 1525161)
You sir are brave and awesome

Only trying to assist Cmonex if she believes having the hw would help her develop the SPL. If Drellisdee believes that the testing can be done without her having the hw then I am fine with that. I have a way of getting it across the pond without injury.

Getitnowmarketing 01-29-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spetrillo (Post 1525870)
Only trying to assist Cmonex if she believes having the hw would help her develop the SPL. If Drellisdee believes that the testing can be done without her having the hw then I am fine with that. I have a way of getting it across the pond without injury.

Actually she is confident she can do it without having one. She did the diamond hardspl with no device with the help of some good testers. Keep in mind the extra time and difficulty to develop the hardspl without having hardware to test on and to get dumps you need for it. Please be sure to remember this when you are considering donations for her time and effort for developing for a single US carrier model that's not widely sold and she is doing this because we asked her to help us not because she uses a whitestone.

conflipper 01-31-2010 03:28 PM

DONATE TO CMONEX