PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Camera is unbelievebly better Now (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101849)

fordnfishin 12-15-2009 03:22 PM

Camera is unbelievebly better Now

1 Attachment(s)
I can't believe I have been messing with this thing for this long and one simple cab changes the whole experience now. The device is faster, changing camera modes is now instantaneous, and you don't have to wait 10 minutes for the auto focus any more. Install to internal memory and soft reset before camera use. Close the camera from task manager before installation.

This is a must have boys.

Hit thanks for the find if it works.

As always back up your registry. I am not responsible to anything that happens to your device.

The post can be found here.

fwaits 12-15-2009 04:05 PM

Re: !!!Camera is unbelievebly better Now!!!!

Yeah saw this over at XDA-Devs and it definitely works better and faster. WTG HTC.

Nicaragüense 12-15-2009 07:00 PM

sweet I gotta give it a shot.. !! will report a bit later.. good find.. thanks comin your way!

gcianc 12-15-2009 08:25 PM

much improved.

makryger 12-15-2009 09:05 PM

Camera focus is a lot quicker now. Can't really comment on the other things, because they weren't noticeably slow for me last time.

But OP, I don't know if its fair that we can't blame you if its bricked... either take ALL the responsibility for this cab (thanks and blame), or none of it. ;)

HTCexy 12-15-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordnfishin (Post 1415333)
I can't believe I have been messing with this thing for this long and one simple cab changes the whole experience now. The device is faster, changing camera modes is now instantaneous, and you don't have to wait 10 minutes for the auto focus any more. Install to internal memory and soft reset before camera use. Close the camera from task manager before installation.

As always back up your registry. I am not responsible to anything that happens to your device.

Backing up your registry is like wearing a condom...**** it.

HTCexy 12-15-2009 09:26 PM

You cant say **** on here??? **** **** ****ity ****

Adrianh85 12-15-2009 09:49 PM

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTCexy
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordnfishin (Post 1415333)

Backing up your registry is like wearing a condom...**** it.

thread jackin

i dont agree i can go without backin up my reg, but i by so many condoms i need a endorsment! cant compaire my phone to my meat!! thats a no go!!

HTCexy 12-15-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianh85 (Post 1416276)
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

thread jackin

i dont agree i can go without backin up my reg, but i by so many condoms i need a endorsment! cant compaire my phone to my meat!! thats a no go!!

I treat my phone like my fun stuff...always takin it out and showin people...playin games with it...and I always handle it with care.

Slack3r 12-15-2009 10:57 PM

This is awesome! It definitely improved speed for me. Quality is about the same in low-light situations though, I haven't had the chance to test it outside yet.