PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

TCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTCruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Clean slate

First post doesn't saying you can still click on an empty area and they still come up. It says they will still display missed calls and reminders. I can click where it used to be (blank screen) and it comes up.

Anyway, just thought it was funny. Thanks for cab.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:00 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCruz View Post
First post doesn't saying you can still click on an empty area and they still come up. It says they will still display missed calls and reminders. I can click where it used to be (blank screen) and it comes up.

Anyway, just thought it was funny. Thanks for cab.
glad you like it
Old 01-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For me I just like the cleanliness, dont' care much of touching it.... Make screen look bigger than iPhone's LOL
Old 02-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Soldado is a n00b

Thanks to all for the work around on the 3 lines issue. After installing clean slate I also had the 3 lines and installed the file into my /windows folder restarted and all is nice and clean now. For all the changes ive been making for free so far the one program I was more then happy to pay for in helping do things is Resco File Explorerer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio