PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Retro Blackout Theme - Backgrnd 4 all

Well this took longer than expected. The biggest change is probably not that noticable in the screenshots but I personally have gotten tired of the blue highlights on everything. Started playing around with it and decided to do an all black and white theme. I also changed the slider in the subtabs this time to complete the look a little more. All of the press behavior highlights are black or grey. As far as installation it seems to go smoother for install and unistall if you turn off Touchflo3D in today settings before. If you install other TF3D mods over this one it won't completely uninstall. Choose the VZW today theme under settings that came with your phone because that is the ones I modified for other screen highlights like file explorer or you can choose whater black flavored one you want. I included a zip with some backgrounds that work well with this theme and today screen. The lockscreen slider is in the cab file as well. I also included the cab that changes the Youtube accent color to Black I got it over at XDA but can't locate the original source thread. Added cab that changes blue highlights to black without changing themes. Added cab for tab icons only.

Please hit the THANKS if you like my work.

Last edited by keithdupont; 12-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Retro Blackout Theme - Backgrnd 4 all

looks freakin awesome good looking out i was just thinking on how to get rid of that blue which cab is just to get rid of the blue highlights
Old 12-10-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great theme! You have been thanked sir!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Finally! Rid of the blue, my only gripe about the stock theme. Thank you!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
looks freakin awesome good looking out i was just thinking on how to get rid of that blue which cab is just to get rid of the blue highlights
I can do a cab tomorrow that just changes the highlights.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:04 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont View Post
I can do a cab tomorrow that just changes the highlights.
thanks man
Old 12-11-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
thanks man
Black highlights only cab added to first post.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey keith could you post up a cab or zip with ur icons? or tell me where i can get them. they look awesome =D>

Old 12-11-2009, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
hey keith could you post up a cab or zip with ur icons? or tell me where i can get them. they look awesome =D>
I assume you mean tab icons
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
Check first post
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio