PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

brandonpa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pronlems with phone screen rotation

This is sort of funny... all of the problems that are discusswd on many forums about screen rotation deal with it not rotating enoigh. But my question is how to get it to stop. Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my caller id portion of my phone is rotating. and of course it screqs up the screen and i usially don't see who is calling me until after the lag of the phone rotating the screen. The keypad .option of the phone is also rotating as well I have the g confog instalLed from xda and I have deleted any of the programs that I don't specifically recognize and itstilldoesit. does anyone have any solutions or setting changes? This has gotten really annoying.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Pronlems with phone screen rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpa View Post
This is sort of funny... all of the problems that are discusswd on many forums about screen rotation deal with it not rotating enoigh. But my question is how to get it to stop. Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my caller id portion of my phone is rotating. and of course it screqs up the screen and i usially don't see who is calling me until after the lag of the phone rotating the screen. The keypad .option of the phone is also rotating as well I have the g confog instalLed from xda and I have deleted any of the programs that I don't specifically recognize and itstilldoesit. does anyone have any solutions or setting changes? This has gotten really annoying.
Have you downloaded anyhting else like reg edits etc??

If you want send me your windowclass list under G-config and ill tell you what it might be, becuase i use that and i have mostly everything i use to rotate but not my dialer and such so ill let uk what u cna try to delete to get it to work

Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible
Threadstarter

brandonpa is a n00b
Re: Pronlems with phone screen rotation

Crap, I figured it out. Went out on a whim and apparently it was my Alarm 1, Windowclass "dialogue" that was causing my problem with my wrongful rotation of my phone. I added that for my ptravel alarm so that the both the program and then the alarm pops up that the alarm would be rotated as well. I thought that I proof read that first post as well, apparently I suck at typing on this phone. Oh well, thanks for the assistance anyways The moderators can delete this posting and question given that I figured it out without an answer from anyone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio