PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Edit programs listed on Manila "All Programs" List

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Regarding the Start Menu, I was thinking about setting up the TF3D Start Menu with my most used apps + a series of folders organized by App Type to get away from the All Applications page. That page is getting way too long with the amount of apps/games I have on my device and it ends up being kinda slow. I already setup a folder for Games on it and it brings up a similar view like All Applications does for the Games folder so it should work out well.
just condess it like i did i found some nice folders and renamed them and reorganized the whole star menu
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

rhman is a n00b

Like fwaits said, my "All Applications" list (TF3D version) is very slow to load. Because of that I installed the cab to restore the WM6.5 programs list, which allows you to create folders to organize.

Maxtcee, are you saying you are able to use folders that show up in the TF3D All Applications list? All I get is all of my programs, which is likely causing the slow load/scrolling.

Can you clarify how you did this (if I understand you right)? Thanks!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhman View Post
Like fwaits said, my "All Applications" list (TF3D version) is very slow to load. Because of that I installed the cab to restore the WM6.5 programs list, which allows you to create folders to organize.

Maxtcee, are you saying you are able to use folders that show up in the TF3D All Applications list? All I get is all of my programs, which is likely causing the slow load/scrolling.

You can do it by changing the path in the registry keys to point to a folder rather than an exe or lnk file.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher\#\Path

#= 0-29 which accounts for the 30 hotkeys in the TF3D Start Menu. The Path key is the path to the exe or lnk file that executes when you press the button. You can also change IconPath to put a specific icon file in there to be shown. And DispName is what the label for the button will read.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
just condess it like i did i found some nice folders and renamed them and reorganized the whole star menu
Yeah that's what I planned to do, just haven't taken the time to sit and do it yet. Other than the Games folder.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:27 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Yeah that's what I planned to do, just haven't taken the time to sit and do it yet. Other than the Games folder.
hint get some neat folders http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96786 post 10 then windows start menu programs cut and paste accordingly to your preference now go into your start menu (honeycomb) click the icon you want to sort hold it will give you an option to move up or down best results is to do the ones you want on bottom first just select move up and as you going through the last ones will be on top its kinda confusing but once your in there youll see what im talking about
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhman View Post

if your using manilla and you click setting now all settings youll see connections personal bluetooth system ect ect if you hold them and click set to top they will go to your start menu which will eliminate all settings

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio