PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC.. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100760)

briannowicki 12-08-2009 05:01 PM

Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC..

Was browsing randomly for some wallpapers and cabs and came across this site... very interesting never seen it before.. its in a different lang but i translated it via google. has HTC tools,themes, WM6.5 themes,Tweaks,Cheats... the list goes on honestly this is pretty sick gonna have to try some of these things... Figured i'd post to my fellow imagio users :headbang:
(look on the right to see a list of phones,model..etc to find what ur looking for)

http://translate.google.com/translat...&sl=auto&tl=en

and this is the site incase u cant follow link above just translate with google..

http://mylostblog.altervista.org/en/

HTCexy 12-08-2009 06:28 PM

Re: Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC..

Quote:

Originally Posted by briannowicki (Post 1397016)

nice!

maxtcee 12-08-2009 08:19 PM

i use to use some of these on my old omnia this site got some nice cool stuff alot of them wouldnt work on omnia but looks like they would on htc thanksssssssssssssssss

briannowicki 12-09-2009 10:17 PM

ITs got some great wallpapers and other things for SPB that i've used and widgets, i havent tried the cheats or anything ill have to see if any fit my fancy and give those a shot too :drunken:

maxtcee 12-11-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briannowicki (Post 1400672)
ITs got some great wallpapers and other things for SPB that i've used and widgets, i havent tried the cheats or anything ill have to see if any fit my fancy and give those a shot too :drunken:

how did you get widgets working i install the widgets cab but wont let me install the widgets like on my old omnia

slumpey326 12-11-2009 09:48 AM

I am going to try and post all the tweaks/cabs that I put on my Imagio, is there an easy way to do this. I tried dragging them from my desktop folder that I have as a backup to the comments box in the forum, but with no luck. Wouldnt paste

briannowicki 12-11-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slumpey326 (Post 1404884)
I am going to try and post all the tweaks/cabs that I put on my Imagio, is there an easy way to do this. I tried dragging them from my desktop folder that I have as a backup to the comments box in the forum, but with no luck. Wouldnt paste

Nope, that wont work but when you hit post scroll down to Additional Options(Past Reply to Thread) and u can attach cabs from there.

slumpey326 12-11-2009 06:39 PM

10 Attachment(s)
My Tweaks, Cabs.............Part 1

For all of these install sdkcerts.cab & NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab located in Part 2 before anything else to make sure they work correctly.

I CANT TAKE ALL THE CREDIT HERE, MANY PEOPLE CONTRIBUTED.

Explanations on some of the cabs that arent easily distinguished by the name:

BePoliteVisible cab quiets the ringtone on phone pickup
EnableRapi.cab gets ride of the notification warnings when you install a cab
fexploreext.cab enhances the htc file explorer that comes installed on the Imagio
Codyppc is just a performance booster, helps it making your Imagio run a little faster

slumpey326 12-11-2009 06:43 PM

10 Attachment(s)
My Tweaks, Cabs.............Part 2

For all of these install sdkcerts.cab & NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab located in Part 2 before anything else to make sure they work correctly.

InboxExtender.cab adds options like select all and delete all to the mail menu
juggalo adds additional enhancements and options in the Sounds & Notifications settings section
Settingsand CommIcons.cab changes the icons to color on the Settings main screen and Communications screen

slumpey326 12-11-2009 06:46 PM

10 Attachment(s)
My Tweaks, Cabs.............Part 3

Customize Tabs Colored Icons.cab changes the icons to color on the Customize Tabs Settings screen
SndTabs.cab changes the icons to color on the Sound Settings screen
FixUnreadCount will fix your Imagio when it shows an extra email notification when there are no new emails
Clear Weather Background zip makes the panels behind the forecasts in Manila clear or transparent.