PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
Splash Screen for Imagio Here everyone here is a working cab, just install and reboot. Also image is formatted to fit Landscape and Portrait...

Thank Wildman & Redd214 for their efforts here:

Attached Images welcomehead.jpg (2.6 KB, 1 views)

Attached Files Verified Imagio Splash Screen.cab (52.2 KB, 0 views)
This CAB will let us use any welcomehead.jpg in \Windows folder or it's a pre-defined graphic, just changes the Verizon original one?
Old 12-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How to Tether your Imagio to a laptop. Works Great.

Install the .cab I attached then just find the application in Programs.

Application is called Wifi Internet Sharing. Just set it up with the simple on screen directions.

Credit goes to Tom_Codon over at XDA.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...99#post4170499[/QUOTE]

Attached Files XDA-Tom_Codon CM Wifi Internet Sharing VGA.cab (170.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 12-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Another Tethering Version: Thank racedog

Internet Sharing on the Imagio
Just like the tp2, the Imagio has the internet sharing executable in the windows directory on the phone. VZW just hasn't provided a link to it but that doesn't mean it can't be used for tethering. Its done the same way as on the tp2 so I'll just post those directions in this section.

First, make sure that you're running .net 3.5. If you aren't download it from below and move the cab to your phone and install. Then reset.

Then download the file explore extension cab and move it to the phone and install. Reset again.

Open File Explorer and ratchet down into the windows folder and look for the file named IntShrui (should be 21.9k). Click on and hold the stylus (or your finger if their small enough) until you get the options screen. Select the option to put the link into programs. That's all there is to it. Once you're done you can add it to the start screen or wherever and you'll have a link to internet sharing.

R

NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab

File Explore Extention.CAB
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Working Bluetooth Notification Fix

This stops the bluetooth connection popup, but not the bluetooth disconnection notification. It adds an option under notifications to turn it on or off.

Attached Files Bluetooth Warning Notification Option.cab (1.6 KB, 6 views)

Thank Scottee28 for finding this one....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Lurker

Lisha is a n00b

Hey is there a way to change the keyboard on the Imagio? To a compact qwerty. I moved up from the Diamond and don't really like the full qwerty!

Last edited by Lisha; 12-22-2009 at 03:41 AM. Reason: needed to add info
Old 12-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisha View Post
Hey is there a way to change the keyboard on the Imagio? To a compact qwerty. I moved up from the Diamond and don't really like the full qwerty!
Closest I have used is DIALPAD (3 letters per key & a #, instead of 2 letters & # per key)
Old 12-22-2009, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work

Okay folks, great thread. A lot of usefull stuff. I've installed the enable in call recording cab and it seems to be working: I have a record option in the dialer menu and get sound prompts when selecting and ending a call.

Only problem is I don't know where the recordings are being stored. Any ideas where I should be looking to find the files??? Thanks!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisha View Post
Check out TouchPal at www.cootek.com for a nice 2 letter per key (They call it T+) keyboard.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_roey View Post
Okay folks, great thread. A lot of usefull stuff. I've installed the enable in call recording cab and it seems to be working: I have a record option in the dialer menu and get sound prompts when selecting and ending a call.

Only problem is I don't know where the recordings are being stored. Any ideas where I should be looking to find the files??? Thanks!
On your device (not storage card) go to My Documents > My Voices
Old 12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Excellent thread - very useful! I thanked all over the place.

On the memory fix cabs: I'm using one now but wonder if it's worth installing all of them. Do they work better when you overlap them or is it overkill? Potentially detrimenal?

same question on the memory cab"S"???? there are so many and the discriptions so vague that I don't know which ones or how many to install. Does anyone have a nice short crisp list of what memeory cab or cab's to install?????? and why(if more than one needed)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio