PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Great Tweaks,Apps,SPB,Themes,ETC..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagioman View Post
Hmmmm...installed but no app in Programs. Anything simple I'm missing (51 pages on xda was too much)?
its not in the programs tab, click on settings > all setting > connections > wifi internet sharing.

It works great
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:29 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok this is the weather settings
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

this is the stocks settings page
Old 01-04-2010, 08:32 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

this is how you control the minutes for auto stock download in stock manager aum interval you can change the number to whatever minutes you want

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-04-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

the data string here controls the weather so i tried to create a data manager aum interval but it still wont work i think we need to create a dat file for the data aum interval so we can auto download like the stocks aum interval or maybe its just 2.0 wont let you access it like 2.1 and 2.5

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-04-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Yeah clearly it's different for 2.0 than it is in 2.1/2.5 (Sense). The key that intrigues me is in that same folder:

Home_WeatherClock_CheckTime

It's a bunch of HEX code and I can't decipher if in there is something that defines the update interval or not. It SEEMS like the key that controls the weather update interval, but I can't be sure.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post

this is the stocks settings page

how did you get this to appear on the imagio or is this from a different HTC phone
Old 01-04-2010, 09:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

thats the settings in the stocks tab fwaits i saw that string and also i tried to change the value but everytime you reboot it goes back to the same value couldnt understand it i bet mastergreeny would know more about it also the data auto download reg control the weather download on or off and download when roaming so its something to do with that string i just think 2.0 doesnt have the weather aum interval

Last edited by maxtcee; 01-05-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

thanks for trying Maxtee & FWaits. This has been driving everybody nuts. Thanks for keeping on !!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio / Moto Droid

startover25 is a n00b

Can anyone tell me why I have these white bars at the bottom of only my music and messaging screens? And my slider doesn't show what's underneath. These were the last tweaks to keep me happy... for now. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (8.3 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (9.8 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (9.3 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by startover25; 01-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio