PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: !Hero Tips/Tricks/Fixes! Check here for answers!! Updated 2/8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrestless View Post
Hey thacounty are you going to update the recovery image for our heros to the new one?
[Recovery] CDMA Sprint [07-Mar-2010] RA-heroc-v1.6.2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05&postcount=1
Yea, when I get a chance. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

JeffPick is a n00b

Can someone post the link to the Radio for the sprint hero... I was testing a couple radios and lost my original sprint radio... LOL.. The one I have now works for the phone but not the network... Thanks for the help... I will also click the thanks icon...
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero

JeffPick is a n00b

Oh, I have searched everywhere, but cant find it... Thanks again...
Old 03-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero

erkwist is just getting started

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=sprint+radio
Thanks to the people over at xda, stock sprint radio img
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheUndeadWookie is a n00b
Re: !Hero Tips/Tricks/Fixes! Check here for answers!! Updated 3/13/10!!!

Hey ThaCounty,

I could really a little of your know how. I've looked through every page on this thread, and I've poked around with some Google Phrases trying to find a solution, and I just can't find one. I rooted my phone last night, got the 1.6.2 recovery image on it. It is up and running, but I am having an issue with the Nandroid backup.

I reboot into the Android system recovery menu and go into Backup/Restore, then I select Nand backup and it says:

Performing backup : ..

Error : Run 'nandroid-mobile.sh' via adb!

That's it. I can't figure out what in the world I need to do to get this running. I want to mess around and Flash some things, but I don't want to move on without a Nandroid Backup. Hope you can help me. Thank you!
Old 04-17-2010, 11:59 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUndeadWookie View Post
Hey ThaCounty,

I could really a little of your know how. I've looked through every page on this thread, and I've poked around with some Google Phrases trying to find a solution, and I just can't find one. I rooted my phone last night, got the 1.6.2 recovery image on it. It is up and running, but I am having an issue with the Nandroid backup.

I reboot into the Android system recovery menu and go into Backup/Restore, then I select Nand backup and it says:

Performing backup : ..

Error : Run 'nandroid-mobile.sh' via adb!

That's it. I can't figure out what in the world I need to do to get this running. I want to mess around and Flash some things, but I don't want to move on without a Nandroid Backup. Hope you can help me. Thank you!
Is your battery dead? That is usually why you get that error. Power down. Fully charge. Try again. If it don't work, reboot and try again. Let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker

Tried out what you said. I powered down the phone, plugged it in and charged to full. Turned it on, tried a Nandroid backup and got the same result. I rebooted, tried again and nada. Just keeps popping up with the same consistant error. Can't figure out what to do for the life of me.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Lurker

Got it figured out ThaCounty. I ended up formatting the SDCard, putting nandroid back on there and working it again. Got the backup taken care of, so looks like I am on my way. Thanks for the assistance man.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:14 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUndeadWookie View Post
Got it figured out ThaCounty. I ended up formatting the SDCard, putting nandroid back on there and working it again. Got the backup taken care of, so looks like I am on my way. Thanks for the assistance man.
Anytime bro haha.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero

Dannyml is a n00b

do u get charge when u tethering with the rooted phone .
i meant wireless tethering?????????????????????????????????
helps please.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero