PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 10:18 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: !Hero Tips/Tricks/Fixes! Check here for answers!! Updated 12/6/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee976 View Post
does anybody have a working link 2 Amon RA Recover Image 1.2.3. The link on the first page is broken 4 me.
Umm... hold on...

Edit: Here you go bro. Thanked for letting me know it was broken.

EDIT2: Added to flash recovery image post at the bottom.

Last edited by thacounty; 01-19-2010 at 10:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero...Fresh
Carrier: sprint

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Umm... hold on...

Edit: Here you go bro. Thanked for letting me know it was broken.
No worries bro, many thanks coming ur way once this badboy is rooted, and running fresh.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:23 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee976 View Post
No worries bro, many thanks coming ur way once this badboy is rooted, and running fresh.
Good deal. Glad to see you made it from the TP2 Woot!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero...Fresh
Carrier: sprint

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Me too it was your reviews and general good words about this device that pushed me over the edge, and after only 2 days without lockups and some pretty cool apps, I am very glad I made the jump. Thanks you have been more than helpful...Woot! also NO MORE STYLUS yay. L8 bro.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:01 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Quote:
Me too it was your reviews and general good words about this device that pushed me over the edge, and after only 2 days without lockups and some pretty cool apps, I am very glad I made the jump. Thanks you have been more than helpful...Woot! also NO MORE STYLUS yay. L8 bro.
Glad I could help! There are def some good ones out there and all at the fingertips! I agree, no lockups is huge! Anytime bro. I agree! I flashed a buddy's wm phone n had 2 use a stylus haha weak!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

this may be a placebo effect but not having my weather on my home screen keeps my battery from draining as quickly as it used to...might be a mental thing but thought I'd post it
Old 01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
this may be a placebo effect but not having my weather on my home screen keeps my battery from draining as quickly as it used to...might be a mental thing but thought I'd post it
Yea, the less widgets you use the better battery you have.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Thacounty, you may want to update your thread. I was helping someone with flashing the recovery img and using the guide over at XDA. Heroc 1.5.2 has totally different menus and there is no longer an option for Part sd: fat32+ext2+swap. There was a new option that said move apps+davlic cache to sd. I did that option cause I was curious and when i rebooted, BAM! A crap ton of force closes. I reflashed Fresh and all went back to normal but it was really weird. Just curious how to make sure at this point since that option isnt there anymore, what is supposed to be used? Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Hey Thacounty, you may want to update your thread. I was helping someone with flashing thoe recovery img and using the guide over at XDA. Heroc 1.5.2 has totally different menus and there is no longer an option for Part sd: fat32+ext2+swap. There was a new option that said move apps+davlic cache to sd. I did that option cause I was curious and when i rebooted, BAM! A crap ton of force closes. I reflashed Fresh and all went back to normal but it was really weird. Just curious how to make sure at this point since that option isnt there anymore, what is supposed to be used? Thanks.
that option is definitely there because I just used it like an hour ago.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:47 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
that option is definitely there because I just used it like an hour ago.

And your using Heroc 1.5.2? I looked in every option. Boot into recovery and tell me what yours says.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero