PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xizzmatt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CM6 on CricKet

Has anyone got CyanogenMod 6 to work on a CricKet flashed Hero with full data? If not how about any other ROM I'm sick of DamageControl v1.0 :/
Old 10-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizzmatt View Post
Has anyone got CyanogenMod 6 to work on a CricKet flashed Hero with full data? If not how about any other ROM I'm sick of DamageControl v1.0 :/
No mms and no flash player. But everything else works great.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2010, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: CM6 on CricKet

I can't can't get internet to work though. I've flashed an CricKet Eris .zip that worked on DamageControl but that shouldn't work since this is an Hero ROM.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Do you have the 3g icon? If not check setting make sure wireless network is on and also in location check use wireless network.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2010, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I do have a 3G symbol and the arrows under it light up but I can't even go to google on the browser.
Data is enabled. I set up the proxy with wap.mycricket.com and port: 8080. I have ran cricket_eris_web_mms_v9.zip and cricket_eris_web_mms_v10.zip. I am running the latest CyanogenMod for the Hero. I've also tried u2nl and autostart.sh via Command Prompt. I have no idea why its not working.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Also you have listed you've tried the u2nl and auto start.sh did you make sure autostart.apk was installed and running?

Sent from my cricKet flashed Hero using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

jjohnzon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizzmatt View Post

I can verify that "Southpaw 2.0" rom works with web and mms. you have the change the mms.apk. It's built off of verizon's platform. I forgot which mms i used but everything works. i have been using it for about a month which ended my same quest for another rom besides DamageControl

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero