PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

gmoney41685 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gmoney41685
Any way to change the Launcher Pro shortcuts?

Running Fresh 2.1.2 and using Launcher Pro, I would like the built in Message shortcut (very bottom 2nd from right) to go to Handcent SMS rather than Messaging. Is this possible?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:03 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Any way to change the Launcher Pro shortcuts?

"For all you dock bar fanatics, fear not; it’s there, complete with phone, contact, e-mail, and web shortcuts. Unfortunately, you can’t customize it with your own apps, but it will open whatever software you have set as default. Before you grunt and immediately dismiss this as a contender for your phone, realize that it’s still in beta, and you can bet that more customizations are on the way."

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-27-2010, 08:28 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just found out that there is a new update in the market that allows for customization of the shortcuts. Check it out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoney41685 View Post
Running Fresh 2.1.2 and using Launcher Pro, I would like the built in Message shortcut (very bottom 2nd from right) to go to Handcent SMS rather than Messaging. Is this possible?
When I first downloaded this app and I clicked on the message shortcut, it asked me if I wanted to use the default messaging or handcent. Now every time I use the shortcut it goes straight to handcent,.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:48 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

As i stated before, new version came out today. It lets you choose your shortcuts. Confirmed. I just downloaded and installed it.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

The only problem with changing the shortcuts in the new version is that the shortcut will change its icon too.

Kinda sucks if you only want to change one shortcut and all the other icons are of the same theme.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:43 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

True, unless you change all of them. I went ahead and changed the phone shortcut to my phone shortcut, the contacts shortcut to people and my internet to Opera.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hmmm i saw this on my fresh phone and i defaulted to Sense. imma have to check it out and see if its worth trying.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero