PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FoxRacR17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Good price on Hero cases/skins/screen protectors

Bought my girlfriend a hero yesterday, and today I went to see if there are any zebra cases like the one she had for her curve, and sure enough I find this website that has a pretty good selection and a very good price, and plus with this 30% off coupon it makes the deal even sweeter. I bought her a zebra case, a 3 pack of mirror screen protectors, a car charger, and bough myself a silicon gel case (since i'm probably going to get a hero) and it was only 26 bucks shipped! Coupon code is at the bottom.

http://www.handhelditems.com/cell-ph...5132_7422.html

30htcoff
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

damonwest2000 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to damonwest2000 Send a message via MSN to damonwest2000 Send a message via Yahoo to damonwest2000
Re: Good price on Hero cases/skins/screen protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRacR17 View Post
Bought my girlfriend a hero yesterday, and today I went to see if there are any zebra cases like the one she had for her curve, and sure enough I find this website that has a pretty good selection and a very good price, and plus with this 30% off coupon it makes the deal even sweeter. I bought her a zebra case, a 3 pack of mirror screen protectors, a car charger, and bough myself a silicon gel case (since i'm probably going to get a hero) and it was only 26 bucks shipped! Coupon code is at the bottom.

http://www.handhelditems.com/cell-ph...5132_7422.html

30htcoff
Thanks ...i was looking for this spot , i seen one called dailydeal.com that has somthing like this , but htese prices are way cheper, how them mirror screens work for her?

Phones I've Ownd, Treo 600, Samung Blade, Treo 650, PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, HTC Hero,HTC EVO 4G
Old 11-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Good price on Hero cases/skins/screen protectors

check out ebay as well I bought several cases there for around $5 plus screen protectors included.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories