PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Cellular South

Bluedog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ZAGG skin/protector review

Seidio Ultimate Screen Guards are the best I've seen. Easy to apply, just align at top and slowly work down and you will not get any air bubbles. Simple peel and stick installation - no messy liquids or glue required.

Tried the ZAGG ones and threw them in the garbage.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Macropoutsis is just getting started

They say on the packaging "millions sold" and I bet they were all taken back. Returned mine in 2 days. Worse screen protector Ive ever used.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint USA

theresthatguy is keeping up the good worktheresthatguy is keeping up the good worktheresthatguy is keeping up the good work

Finally put my full zagg body on my hero like a week ago. I like it enough and it only took me like 10 mins to put on. I had to some re-adjustments the next day cause I slapped it on right before I went to bed. All in all like 15 mins and now I don't worry about scratches.

A note about the screen protector, I've had no issues using the screen what-so-ever. It was just as if the shield wasn't there.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:17 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I use glad bag screen protectors. They dont work real well but being that they keep things fresh and i am running fresh rom, i figured the combination was a must.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories